Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Say something nice about the poster above.

Options
  • 30-11-2012 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭

I thought a nice light-hearted thread might be in order. Sometimes we all get a bit down and need a bit of cheering up. I thought a thread like this might bring a smile on peoples faces. :)

So the idea of it is pretty much in the title. Say something nice about the poster above.

/this isnt a thread for a few to pat each other on the back, its for everyone and anyone :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

Ella wrote: »
    I thought a nice light-hearted thread might be in order. Sometimes we all get a bit down and need a bit of cheering up. I thought a thread like this might bring a smile on peoples faces. :)

So the idea of it is pretty much in the title. Say something nice about the poster above.

/this isnt a thread for a few to pat each other on the back, its for everyone and anyone :)

I love your name :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

I don't know you but I like your cute elephant avatar. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,137 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Catch the Wind is one of my favourite Dylan songs. In fact one of the best songs ever.

Edit: not now about the poster directly above as Little Acorn got in before me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

NIMAN wrote: »
    Catch the Wind is one of my favourite Dylan songs. In fact one of the best songs ever.

Edit: not now about the poster directly above as Little Acorn got in before me!
    NI accents are awesome :)

/I hope that's what the NI stands for :p

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

NI accents are awesome :)

/I hope that's what the NI stands for :p

I admire your strength :)

Not your muscles tho. I'd still win in a fight ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Everytime I see a penguin ANYTHING I think of you.

And your name is deadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

Whispered, your story about you driving with your Mam, and the diagram you did with it made me laugh so much! I'm giggling even thinking of it. Thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Jessibelle is my cars name. I love my car so now I love you.

/stalker

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

Lucyfur, you seem like a very nice person and you are extremely entertaining.

Your stories about your son never fail to make me laugh. You have also stimulated my recent interest in penguin culture (with a sub-interest in space penguins, naturally). For that, I thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

PhysiologyRocks your post are brilliant. I have literally gotten a pain in my side from laughing at some of the things you say in Loungers who Lunch. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Lola is an awesome mama and always has something nice to say :)

*skips a few posts up* Lovely idea for a thread Ella!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Bubblefett is good to dogs :)

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Stheno wrote: »
    Bubblefett is good to dogs :)

Incredibly intelligent, compassionate and kind is our Stheno :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Stheno I admire your strength and you're an amazingly supportive partner.

Edit: damn you RK! Haha :) I admire your dedication to your fitness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

SarahBeep has a lovely bottom.

But of course, you ALL have lovely bottoms! :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

McChubbin: With a love of Fr. Ted and a dedication to smut you might as well be a female Graham Linehan.

Edit: It seems no-one has a nice thing to say about me. So disappointed. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

McChubbin wrote: »
    SarahBeep has a lovely bottom.

But of course, you ALL have lovely bottoms! :pac::pac:

196280_473273966052066_754722407_n.jpg

I LOVE SarahBeep!'s username. It's one of the most cheerful in the Ladies Lounge :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

You're one of the strongest women I know of, and a great mod esp of the madhouse that is AH

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,312 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

May I say, what a smashing blouse you're wearing.

• Advertisement

He has a cute squishy face

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

He has a cute squishy face

I love how open you are to making new friends. That and your glorious boobies.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Is a really good writer :)

Lyaiera wrote: »
    Edit: It seems no-one has a nice thing to say about me. So disappointed. :(
    Ooops

^ would love to get rid of cars and ride around on a horse all day :) Also is going to cook a big pot of yum and send me some :)

Rainbow Kirby makes me think of Rainbow Road in Mario Kart. Not sure if that's a good thing or not considering how many times I've ragequitted that level but at the same time, it's a lot of fun so I guess this a weird way of saying that RK is both addictively good fun and ARGH-inducing at the same time? *looks bewildered* Granted, I've never felt hard done by her at anytime but this is the first thing I think of...
    Please excuse this rambling. I've barely slept and I only have one cup of coffee in me. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

What an awesome idea for a thread!!!
    McChubbin wrote: »
    Rainbow Kirby makes me think of Rainbow Road in Mario Kart. Not sure if that's a good thing or not considering how many times I've ragequitted that level but at the same time, it's a lot of fun so I guess this a weird way of saying that RK is both addictively good fun and ARGH-inducing at the same time? *looks bewildered* Granted, I've never felt hard done by her at anytime but this is the first thing I think of...
    Please excuse this rambling. I've barely slept and I only have one cup of coffee in me. :pac:

McChubbin I love the way your posts read like a stream of consciousness! :pac: You seem like a very fun down-to-earth person. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

chatterpillar you always give very level headed advice and generally come across like a fun intelligent person.

What an awesome idea for a thread!!!

McChubbin I love the way your posts read like a stream of consciousness! :pac: You seem like a very fun down-to-earth person. :)
    Aww, shucks! Thanks very much, chatterpillar! ^_^ Sorry if I come across as a rambling eejit but I'm losing my mind over lack of sleep right now.
    FYI- your username reminds me of the German caterpillar from A Bug's Life!
    :pac::pac:
    tumblr_m3666jTafr1rr50f9o1_500.gif

chatterpillar you always give very level headed advice and generally come across like a fun intelligent person.
    Sorry McC. Just gonna post for username123 cause chat ruins the flow of the thread.

username123 has a great head on her shoulders and knows her mind :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Ella is generally awesome even if she insults me :p
    And has started a nice thread too :)

Advertisement