Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTunes 11 Released

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭MACHEAD

Not so sure I like this new fangled version now. Thought I did at first and then I clicked on the TV programs and seen what does there. Artwork is commonly applied to all seasons of a TV series.

I'm currently in the process of loading 'The Wire' into my library, have got up to season 4 so far. Just now have discovered that the artwork for season 1 has been applied to all 4 seasons.

Any attempt to change it applies new image to all seasons, come on Apple you know better than this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

It's a good update. The interface is a little cleaner but I'd still like to view the artwork in it's own little corner in the bottom left like previous versions when viewing on the 'songs' tab.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

DubDJ wrote: »
    The 'show duplicates' option is something I hope they bring back.

It's coming back soon apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 coper848

Alright, just updated and I've been having trouble transferring music and books into my iphone. I've always manually synced my media so i went into summary and changed the settings from auto to manual but when I clicked on the Done icon a warning message popped up and said that my iPhone is synced with another itunes library... Wtf?? I've only used it with this computer!

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Just downloaded this, but can't find the icon where I normally select my Airport Express. Anyone know where this is?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

It's at the top now

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

miralize wrote: »
    It's at the top now

No it wasn't. I looked everywhere. I restarted and it reappeared!
    Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

2011 wrote: »
    Just downloaded this, but can't find the icon where I normally select my Airport Express. Anyone know where this is?

Thanks

Just right of volume slider in the left hand corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,819 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Maybe I'm just stupid but I can't see an option to buy TV Shows on the iTunes Store.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Maybe I'm just stupid but I can't see an option to buy TV Shows on the iTunes Store.

Theyre not available in Ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,819 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Aw :(

Advertisement