Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" £237 delivered

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Hi Lads
    Do you need to use parcel motel or something? Because when i enter my details, Amazon says it cant ship to my address.

No problems for me - free super saver delivery to my work address. Just got the dispatch email.

Make sure you are ordering one sold by Amazon themselves and not from a seller on their market place.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭skintiam

Sorry if i seem a bit slow but i want to double check before i buy this. Is there a catch to it being this price? like is it all the one what country you buy this from ( im thinking of phones and how they are set up for certain countries) is it ready to use once you buy it? I was ready to pay 360 here for one so I'm happy i came across this thread but i've never bought from amazon and am a bit wary.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

skintiam wrote: »
    Sorry if i seem a bit slow but i want to double check before i buy this. Is there a catch to it being this price? like is it all the one what country you buy this from ( im thinking of phones and how they are set up for certain countries) is it ready to use once you buy it? I was ready to pay 360 here for one so I'm happy i came across this thread but i've never bought from amazon and am a bit wary.

No it's the same as the one's you get from Currys, Argos, etc.. here. It's just cheaper online and a lot more expensive in shops.

And amazon are top notch. Regularly order from them (recently bought a watch, hard drive, 24" monitor) and have had no trouble whatsoever.

Thanks I think I'll go for it so :)

Well I bought one, it was £228 which turned into £233 at checkout, but in total it worked out at €289 delivered so that's a good saving. I hope the 50 cashback works out, it'll be my bargain of the year then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Dj

Just reserved a white one of these in Argos for €285 seems to be plenty in stock around the country they also had the silver one for €309 both with €50 cashback.

Links to stockchecker
    http://checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=508%2F8742

http://checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=508%2F8766

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭konline

Thaks Dj. This is a good deal I think, argos prices are matching with lot of UK stre prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭muggles

That's great. Good spot DJ.

My tab arrived from Amazon this morning, just about to open it up here now.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Dj

muggles wrote: »
    That's great. Good spot DJ.

My tab arrived from Amazon this morning, just about to open it up here now.

They will probably work out the same but might be more convenient for some people to get it in argos. They seem to be reducing them across the Samsung range, note etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭muggles

Just after purchasing a second one of these. Went with Amazon again as although they are on the Argos website, I've checked every store in Limerick, Cork, Galway & Dublin to no avail. This one is a gift for someone I had originally intended on purchasing a Netbook for. I have been having a quick look around the web at compatible keyboards, most ranging in price from €70-€100 (£56stg on Amazon). Just wondering if any of you might have spotted good deals on these that would better these prices?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

The 3g version is down to £238 for anyone interested http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0080OXCE4/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller= (Although the wifi only one for £195 was a much better bargain I think but it didn't last very long) Gone again.

Advertisement