Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love hate song

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 maltese falcon11

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Lucuma

Sinead O'Connor song at end of SE04 EP04 best use of a song yet in Love/Hate!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

maximussex wrote: »
    Sorry your right... finally found it.. everyother time I found it, it played different song.. tough one to source... cheers tho

Can you put a link up to that song? I can't find it.
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

any one got the opening credit song?

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

tonyheaney wrote: »
    any one got the opening credit song?

Rocky Sharpe & The Replays - Rama Lama Ding Dong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD4C9B4zV9Y

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Holymackrel

Hi does anyone know what the dance music played in Season 3 episode 3 just after Tommy and Dano's wife "Skin up" it lasts about 10 seconds and is played at Siobhan's fancy dress party?....really doin my head in!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Andy1994

Does anyone know the name of the song used in one of the series 5 trailers. It's just a guitar, no lyrics or anything

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Andy1994 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the name of the song used in one of the series 5 trailers. It's just a guitar, no lyrics or anything

I think this is the one you're talking about. Was mad about this one for ages myself actually.

The xx - Intro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

LaVail wrote: »
    I think this is the one you're talking about. Was mad about this one for ages myself actually.

The xx - Intro

who is this by?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭DopeTech

tonyheaney wrote: »
    who is this by?

The band is called "The xx".

• Advertisement
Advertisement