Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love hate song

Options
  • 28-11-2012 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi... anyone able to tell me the name of the song used in the beginning of episode 3 season3.. just on last sunday 25/11/2013.. it was a reggae style song and the lyrics were "the first time for a long time, I've been miserable all over".. cant find anything on the net for it...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Just An Opinion

First time for a long time by Desmond Dekker

• Registered Users Posts: 3 maximussex

No thats not it

Really? I shazzamed it and that's what came back. That's a mystery so, Love/Hate and their exclusives eh!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 maximussex

Sorry your right... finally found it.. everyother time I found it, it played different song.. tough one to source... cheers tho

Cool, great song.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 chavro

anyone know what music was playing at end of episode 3? very atmospheric

chavro wrote: »
    anyone know what music was playing at end of episode 3? very atmospheric

Sarabande by Caroline Dale

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭CFC1969

Condi,

Do you know where the soundtrack listings are for series 1 / 2 ??

Particularly looking for the Notorious BIG " No ain,t noone till someone kills you" mix from S1E1.

If anyone else knows, I would appreciate it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

You could email the production company and ask them where they sourced it from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 pedrag

does anyone know the song played at the end of season 3 episode 2? a sort of musical playing along to the last few shots... shazzamed it but it keeps coming back with different songs, none of which are it! its not on that rte playlist either...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Clarker89

Does anyone know the reggea song that plays when hugie and the tinker and in the caravan in season 1 episode 3

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭crybaby

CFC1969 wrote: »
    Condi,
    Particularly looking for the Notorious BIG " No ain,t noone till someone kills you" mix from S1E1.

If anyone else knows, I would appreciate it

Notorious BIG - Just A Memory

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Jones12

Heya, anyone know what the song is at the start of episode 2, series 3 when they're having their gangster party?! I thought it was tiesto but now I'm not sure... Shazaam doesn't recognise it either.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,323 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

try Soundhound as well to identify songs, if one doesn't get it then the other will

Skerries wrote: »
    try Soundhound as well to identify songs, if one doesn't get it then the other will

Tried that too! No luck. Maybe it was an original composition for that scene but it sounds familiar... Head wrecking.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 OguchiOneywu

Jones12 wrote: »
    Heya, anyone know what the song is at the start of episode 2, series 3 when they're having their gangster party?! I thought it was tiesto but now I'm not sure... Shazaam doesn't recognise it either.

Thanks!

Adagio for Strings by Tiesto

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Thanks!

Tiesto Adagio for strings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0PV_S4m6Ig

Sounds REALLY like Adagio for Strings but i'm almost certain that it's not it.

When I SoundHound-ed it, it identified the classical bit as 'La Voix de La Terre' so I think it's a dance remix of a classical song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2B76wGxXKA (really weird video of a kid singing it :-/ ) But I can't find the remix anywhere online.

I know RTÉ has a soundtrack up for series 2 at the mo but not for 3...

Anybody know the song used at the of Season 3 - cant remember what eposide
    Bbut it was the eposide where it finished with Tommy in hospital after having his head bashed in by Nidge with Debbie crying over him.

Cheers

• Advertisement

Sounds REALLY like Adagio for Strings but i'm almost certain that it's not it.

When I SoundHound-ed it, it identified the classical bit as 'La Voix de La Terre' so I think it's a dance remix of a classical song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2B76wGxXKA (really weird video of a kid singing it :-/ ) But I can't find the remix anywhere online.

I know RTÉ has a soundtrack up for series 2 at the mo but not for 3...

It is definitely Adagio For Strings (which is a dance remix of a classical song), however on the DVD they have different songs to TV due to copyright, did you watch it on TV or DVD?

bazermc wrote: »
    Anybody know the song used at the of Season 3 - cant remember what eposide
    Bbut it was the eposide where it finished with Tommy in hospital after having his head bashed in by Nidge with Debbie crying over him.

Cheers

Waylon Jennings - Dreaming my Dreams (great song).

Im sure it's not Tiesto! It's a remix of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MYzkBiJn5Y I WILL find it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XANHLS4m6nY Found something close enough to it...

FOUND IT!!!!!! From about 5 minutes in... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFcG93wFbME Air on G String (DJ Kaya Remix)

Waylon Jennings - Dreaming my Dreams (great song).

Got it thanks - brillant song and suited that scene perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JohnDeere99

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV4_wHvP7b8 hey would this be it. anyway its a serious tune man :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

maximussex wrote: »
    Sorry your right... finally found it.. everyother time I found it, it played different song.. tough one to source... cheers tho

sorry this post is very late but can i ask what is the theme music? i need it as a ring tone

• Registered Users Posts: 2 AD_1988

Hey, I know it was ages ago, but does anyone know the name of the track played at the end of episode 2 season 3??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Is it just me who thinks the use of music in love/hate is excessive? It seems a bit like a simplistic ploy to convey emotion. An easy way out for the writers imo.

Advertisement