Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle Fire (Euro 122) Amazon

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LeftBlank

• Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭dubmick

Kindle Fire is now working in Ireland

You still can't buy Fires from Amazon.co.uk but you can buy the other kindles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

My son has been able to download amazon apps for this last few weeks on his Fire HD. Just make sure your one click purchase is turned off if it is for the kids. They will bill your credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,768 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

only works for me if I have the country settings under "Manage my Kindle" set to UK (using Parcel Motel's address) - if I set it to Ireland it won't let me download apps. (this is using the Amazon app store on a phone, but seems to be the same on the missus' Kindle Fire).

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

brokenarms wrote: »
    My son has been able to download amazon apps for this last few weeks on his Fire HD. Just make sure your one click purchase is turned off if it is for the kids. They will bill your credit card.

Do you still need a UK Credit Card address ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement