Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disgusting food combinations that people actually eat / have eaten?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Just have red cabbage, you need vinegar for that

Nah green cabbage. Most people seem weirded out by the Gravy/vinegar combo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Suas11 wrote: »
    I'm just wondering if anyone here has actually tried brown sauce mixed in with their tea.

Yeah, won't be doing it again. Wasn't awful though.

I dip hob nobs into soup. I think its my favourite thing to eat. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Suas11 wrote: »
    I'm just wondering if anyone here has actually tried brown sauce mixed in with their tea.

Bleedin delish man :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

mikemac1 wrote: »

Bleedin delish man :cool:

I cannot believe I didn't say that!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Gee_G wrote: »
    wrong in so many ways :D

Its so wrong but oh so right :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Once saw a customer in a restaurant mashing potatoes, baked beans, parsley sauce and fish fingers together. This wasn't a child but an adult wearing a business suit. I don't know what it tasted like but it looked absolutely revolting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭puddles and umbrellas

I once witnessed my brother eating peanut butter on a beef burger . . . . . bleugh

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I once witnessed my brother eating peanut butter on a beef burger . . . . . bleugh
    The Gourmet Burger kitchen has a burger featuring peanut satay sauce. Never tried but but the idea seems intriging...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

Saw a friend once eat tuna out of a can that was layered with peanut butter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭JayzuzHowiye

I went into my sisters house one day and the kids were eating dinne.....

The same manky little bastard eats hard boiled egg and marmalade sandwiches for lunch.

Broke my bollocks laughing at the second bit, bravo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Calibos wrote: »
    Here's one to split the boardsies down the middle.

Pineapple on a pizza is to me like ordering a bowl of icecream with pepperoni.
    I love pineapple on pizza! I'd try pepperoni icecream at least once.

Mayonnaise, on the other hand, ruins everything it comes into contact with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Once saw a customer in a restaurant mashing potatoes, baked beans, parsley sauce and fish fingers together. This wasn't a child but an adult wearing a business suit. I don't know what it tasted like but it looked absolutely revolting
    I think you may have encountered a friend of mine.He wasn't using a kit kat instead of a fork by any chance?Have a friend that mashes his entire dinner together into a pile of gloup and then eats it with some kind of biscuit or chocolate bar.Buttered kit kat sandwiches are a favorite of his too.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

Look it up
    It's looks even worse than it sounds

Thanks you have ruined eggs for me for life. Im also going to have to have therapy.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,436 ✭✭✭✭Alun

ladypip wrote: »
    My boyfriend went to college with a guy who eats cheese and jam sandwiches! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Nothing wrong with that, cheese goes very well with sweet things. Cheese and marmalade is another good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

bowl of cornflakes with chopped up pieces of cheddar cheese thrown in ..love it.

Cold canned beans mixed with curry powder and cheese also good.

Marsbar sanwiches. plenty of butter!

jam and cheese on toast.

pretty much anything mixed with cheese.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭celticcrash

Bacon and cabbage juice boiling hot poured into a cup. Than a barrys teabag thrown in and left to brew.
    Yum yum the finest cupa Irish style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

When I was in boarding school, I told all the kids(for some god only knows reason) that I ate everything with ketchup, cos I loved it so much. So I had

Cake and ketchup
    Fruit and ketchup
    Cereal and ketchup

to name a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭danslevent

I know a girl who eats instant noodles mixed with beans. Disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

I dont know if this has been mentioned yet. I love it, perfect hangover food.

A curry pot noodle
    mayonnaise
    grated cheese

yum yum, think I might have this for dinner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

I dont know if this has been mentioned yet. I love it, perfect hangover food.

A curry pot noodle
    mayonnaise
    grated cheese

yum yum, think I might have this for dinner
    that sounds the business! Gonna try that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

Nothing ruins a kebab more than cabbage. Yuck.

When I was a kid I used to eat thick slices of bread with apricot jam. I'd pour cold water into a glass, stick a teabag in it, then fill it with milk & sugar. Basically made a cold cup of tea to dip the bread in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

danslevent wrote: »
    I know a girl who eats instant noodles mixed with beans. Disgusting.

"Beans means heinz" You mean those orange beans.

However ( I'm guessing you mean orange) Chopped Green beans, and noodles doesn't sound odd at all let alone disgusting. Even heinz beans with tomatoe ketchup is a possible do-able. Spaghetti, and tomatoe sauce isn't too far from the sauce in beans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

Chicken and tuna sandwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Jarrod

I've been given some stick for this one over the years. Heat up a bowl of milk and throw in 2 weetabix, cornflakes, rice krispies and, for the cereal connoisseurs out there, a few corn pops. It's absolutely delicious, particularly on a cold winter's morning.

Advertisement