Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excuses to Touch Her?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Because I haven't seen her in so long, I have so much pent up energy. The next time I see her I mightn't be able to refrain from grabbing her and lifting her off the ground in front of everyone!! Oh, can't wait to see what happens

While you're at it, throw her over your shoulder and shout: "TIME FOR SNOO SNOO!"

Chicks love that. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Pull her hair, slap her in the mouth a little and spit in her face......

I need to stop watchin this stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

Because I haven't seen her in so long, I have so much pent up energy. The next time I see her I mightn't be able to refrain from grabbing her and lifting her off the ground in front of everyone!! Oh, can't wait to see what happens

First thing you need to do is relax! Else she won't be relaxed and you won't get near enough to touch her, or if you do, likely she'll touch you back with a slap!

Take some lessons from these guys! Calm down!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 207 ✭✭StrugglingSoul

Confab wrote: »
    OP, you wait for them to touch you.

Who's "they"?????????????????

Who's "they"?????????????????

Don't wait, else someone else will take her! :pac:

• Advertisement

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    While you're at it, throw her over your shoulder and shout: "TIME FOR SNOO SNOO!"

What does SNOO SNOO mean and how do you pronounce it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I just rub my belly up against them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

What does SNOO SNOO mean and how do you pronounce it?

Snoo Snoo means to make artificial snow from aero board.Its a kind of seasonal thing round these parts.

Don't wait, else someone else will take her! :pac:

The others in the college classes seem to have accepted they can't have her and wouldn't dare do something not expected of them. Besides, they're too busy focusing on their studies. There is however one guy who I see talking to her on occasion which gets me slightly worried

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

OP, you're thinking about this WAY too much.
    If it's not natural she won't buy it. Would you? If she seems into you just subtly put an arm around her after a while or something, it doesn't have to be the massively big deal you're making it out to me :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Confab wrote: »
    OP, you wait for them to touch you.
    If you causally leave your todger hanging out while chatting, she might tuck it away for you. Then you nail* HER for sexual assault.

*legal sense

The others in the college classes seem to have accepted they can't have her and wouldn't dare do something not expected of them. Besides, they're too busy focusing on their studies. There is however one guy who I see talking to her on occasion which gets me slightly worried

There is a lot more than one guy interested in her. Possibly dozens of guys will see her every day and be interested to varying degrees. Don't ever think you have some exclusive rights to a girl that you can choose to exercise at any point in the future you may find you have enough courage. Every day you wait, is one day more where someone else can swoop in and snap her up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Do some role play and ask her to pretend she is a teddy bear in one of those amusement arcade things where you try to pick up a teddy or prize by moving the pincer /claw to get it. You can be the pincer thing and pick her with your knob and fingers (carefully located of course).

Your welcome.

OP, you're thinking about this WAY too much.
    If it's not natural she won't buy it. Would you? If she seems into you just subtly put an arm around her after a while or something, it doesn't have to be the massively big deal you're making it out to me :rolleyes:

I agree with the first part, he is over-thinking it.

I don't agree with the second part; each situation is unique and you should go with the flow, but I think putting your arm around her is too much as a first move or touch. It's the act of a close friend(zone) or boyfriend. OP doesn't want friendzone and isn't a boyfriend.

I think he needs to slowly work up with a quick touch at first, seems casual, lets both people gauge the situation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

you have a hair in your snatch,let me get that for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

Handshake? A fairly standard form of greeting I would have thought, that solves your problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

What you do is wait for her to fall asleep. Then rub you're knob all over her face.

What? You're a pervert, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Instead of just making an 'excuse' to touch the person, why not just do it and make it obvious? The guys I've dated all were pretty clear and deliberate in putting their arm around me, holding my hand or tucking my hair behind my ear or whatever else. I wouldn't even notice if someone was as subtle as you seem to want to be. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

awaiting breaking news of an assualt charge where the defence is "the people on Boards said it was ok to do this

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Haha, bollocks. Just go for it, don't make excuses. If you think you've got 'competition' then that should be an incentive!

(By go for it, I don't mean grope her tits)

• Advertisement

How 'bout stickin' a loaf on her when she's not looking and then helping her to her feet while blaming some randomer.That way you get to touch her twice, you might even break her nose and get some of her blood.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

wnolan1992 wrote: »

dont you mean SNU SNU?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

mattjack wrote: »
    How 'bout stickin' a loaf on her when she's not looking and then helping her to her feet while blaming some randomer.That way you get to touch her twice, you might even break her nose and get some of her blood.

This. Clearly mattjack knows women. Ya lil charmer. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Try acting like a functional human without self-esteem issues. If that fails, then it's time to become an urban myth, a bestial unkept creature that only comes out at night to root through bins for food and shuns the light, stories of which are used by mothers to frighten their children into behaving and being home before dark.

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    This. Clearly mattjack knows women. Ya lil charmer. ;)

Hey , you know me, anything to help out a brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Give me her number, I'll touch her for you.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Thread too strange to live.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement