Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest QI book on Kindle

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Im getting this on the US site when I go to buy it :confused:

Digital List Price: $13.11 What's this?
    Kindle Price: $9.89 includes free international wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet
    You Save: $3.22 (25%)

Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Tinie wrote: »
    Im getting this on the US site when I go to buy it :confused:

Digital List Price: $13.11 What's this?
    Kindle Price: $9.89 includes free international wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet
    You Save: $3.22 (25%)

Any ideas?

Just bought it for $0.39 on amazon.com link

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

strange - I am also getting the $9.89 price, even using the link posted above...Same thing yesterday...

strange - I am also getting the $9.89 price, even using the link posted above...Same thing yesterday...

Are you signed into your amazon/kindle account?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

I am signed into my amazon account - is there something else I have to do to get the low price? Thanks

• Advertisement

I am signed into my amazon account - is there something else I have to do to get the low price? Thanks

You have to be signed into amazon.com not .co.uk to get kindle books to Ireland other than that I'm snookered, sorry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Thanks op. For those interested, a few more titles in the QI range that are also reduced to pennies

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

I follow QI on twitter and they tweeted this the other day. Its not a misprice.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Thanks op. For those interested, a few more titles in the QI range that are also reduced to pennies
    Which ones are those? Not seeing any other cheap QI books on my searches.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

Got it for Kindle Thanks !

• Advertisement
Advertisement