Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Condoms, I can't feel anything...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭riveratom

It a grin... Sorry I should have used :pac:

And I'm assuming even some one with the OPs obvious delicate demeanour is not going to be stupid enough to post about using a date rape drug in an on line forum.

Bit in bold is sarcasm again...

This lad is quite clearly on a wind up.

He is either trolling, or having unprotected sex with a girl he has only just met.

Either way it's bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

There can't (please God) be women in this country stupid enough to take the Morning After pill off a stranger or fall for the 'you cant get pregnant if I shag you standing up' routine (or a variant there of).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,596 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

It a grin... Sorry I should have used :pac:

And I'm assuming even some one with the OPs obvious delicate demeanour is not going to be stupid enough to post about using a date rape drug in an on line forum.

Bit in bold is sarcasm again...

This lad is quite clearly on a wind up.

Lets hope so.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Liveforrugby

relax people it's the same girl! know her for about 3 weeks now, she says she clean so it's all good Soon to be gf hopefully, we agreed that she'll take pills as that way we both (apparently) get more pleasure out of it. No need to get butthurt

relax people it's the same girl! know her for about 3 weeks now, she says she clean so it's all good Soon to be gf hopefully, we agreed that she'll take pills as that way we both (apparently) get more pleasure out of it. No need to get butthurt

She's going to be getting "lady front butthurt" as a Baby pops out in 9 months time if you're as ill-informed as you're making out to be here.

• Advertisement

She's going to be getting "lady front butthurt" as a Baby pops out in 9 months time if you're as ill-informed as you're making out to be here.

4fa33b18d08cf.png

on a serious note problem solved post closed, no point in posting anymore guys thanks for all the help

231108.jpg

Just another night in the Lucan Rugby Club? :eek:

231108.jpg

Just another night in the Lucan Rugby Club? :eek:

haha fair play, nice one, lucan is da bomb, I'll roide ya up da bum if ur not careful tho, respekt

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

I think everyone is curious as to what pills you think you can take with you on a night out to give/take that will stop her getting pregnant? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I've tried quite a few condoms and found them all pretty unhelpful, so much so that I recently went with the Extra Safe as a matter of (inter)course since it doesn't really make a difference what one I use- and also I really, really don't want a baby. Putting some tingly lubricatey stuff on the inside of a condom fixed a lot of my grievances before though, so I might try that again, but I've only done it once because it makes me feel like an occult sexual deviant.

My ex-girlfriend used ze dwedded Pill, which made things much easier sex-wise, but you also have to be really ON TOP OF IT to make sure it works, and it can also have some yucky effects and even yuckier side effects. Good way of bonding for couples though, nothing quite like a game of "Don't Get Pregnant: DID YOU REMEMBER TO TAKE IT?!!" from the makers of Pop-Up Pirate.

Also abstinence is pretty cool. Don't forget him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

on a serious note problem solved post closed, no point in posting anymore guys thanks for all the help

As the saying goes "Job's a good 'un" for the OP so I'm closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement