Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Condoms, I can't feel anything...

Options
  • 23-11-2012 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

Recently rode a girl and halfway through ended up shagging the bed without even realizing. She gave me odd look "What are you doing"?

Truth is, I don't feel much with a condom on and this is getting annoying, anyone else got same prob and what's the solution?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

She was obviously as wet as niagra falls and as such you would be slipping all over the place. Maybe use a different condom like the meteorite covered ones (heavy duty) with lumps on them and you might have some feeling back. Get rid of the light ones if that's what you are using. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Were you using Durex Extra Safe, by any chance?

They seem to pretty much remove all sensation, on both sides!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Mates Skyns are good. It's trial and error as it kinda depends on what you like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Just experiment using different brands and styles until you find one that works for you.
    They're kind of like guns actually...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

guns that have nets on the end of them!

You feel like a manly man when you wield one, but if you don't use them properly something terrible could happen! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I'd recommend getting an assortment of different ones to find the right one for you... britishcondoms.co.uk have multi-packs which are really good with all the leading brands, so I'd give that a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

Thinly veiled I have massive cock post incoming (not a great turn of phrase)

Make sure you're using the right size - I find regular ones too tight. the larger ones give more sensation - not because they are thinner but because they don't cut off the blood supply to the old chap.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,134 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Thinly veiled I have massive cock post incoming (not a great turn of phrase)

Make sure you're using the right size - I find regular ones too tight. the larger ones give more sensation - not because they are thinner but because they don't cut off the blood supply to the old chap.

Was just going to post the same thing, we all know what a dead arm feels like...

However you dont want to go too big...nothing worse than getting home and realising that you appear to have left your jacket in the cloakroom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Real Life

i find the best thing to do is go in raw then lock yourself in your room freaking out for the next month until she has her period

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Real Life wrote: »
    i find the best thing to do is go in raw then lock yourself in your room freaking out for the next month until she has her period
    How long have you been playing daddy roulette? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

Recently rode a girl . . . . .
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23 land lover

Recently rode a girl and halfway through ended up shagging the bed without even realizing. She gave me odd look "What are you doing"?

Truth is, I don't feel much with a condom on and this is getting annoying, anyone else got same prob and what's the solution?

Put some flour on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

piliger and land lover, if you don't have something constructive to post please don't post at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Featherlites gave a lot more sensation than the extra safe but at the risk of snapping or just vanishing off into herself and you don't realise its not on until the end :eek:

Lol actually that reminds me of past pregnancy scares due to it coming off, but one night in particular when it didnt come out at all! :eek: It didnt come out for three days!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,457 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Featherslights are also a nusiance to get on. Impossibly to tell which Os the inside and which is the outside. Never have a problem with any other type.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

pclancy wrote: »
    Featherlites gave a lot more sensation than the extra safe but at the risk of snapping or just vanishing off into herself and you don't realise its not on until the end :eek:

Lol actually that reminds me of past pregnancy scares due to it coming off, but one night in particular when it didnt come out at all! :eek: It didnt come out for three days!

thats scary! surely it cant have been on right?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

I hate when you feel nout, like someone said best to try other shapes and sizes till you get the right one.

In saying that though my shlong goes straight through every condom.

Needle dick at its finest :D

Durex Featherlite condoms are especially terrible, though I find most of theirs to be pretty bad. They're far too tight and cut off the erection, which I suppose is a good way to promote safe sex in itself ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

sam34 wrote: »
    piliger and land lover, if you don't have something constructive to post please don't post at all.

Apologies. I should have been more constructive ... I meant to express my bewilderment at how the OP described the sex he was having that lead to this predicament....... Apols again.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Liveforrugby

Piliger wrote: »
    Apologies. I should have been more constructive ... I meant to express my bewilderment at how the OP described the sex he was having that lead to this predicament....... Apols again.

Still not contributing though..

Issue has been resolved, I now bring pills along and simply don't use a condom, true that it's risky with all the stds and what not but definitely worth it massive difference totally recommended

Pills? What type, I didn't know they had the male pill out.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Liveforrugby

it's for her..

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Issue has been resolved, I now bring pills along and simply don't use a condom, true that it's risky with all the stds and what not but definitely worth it massive difference totally recommended

Sorry but I'm confused. Are you saying that you bring morning after pills on a night out with you to give to whatever girl you have sex with? I am thinking one night stands cos you mention "all the stds" around and you say that YOU "bring the pills along" not that the girl is on the pill . I have never heard of anybody doing that before.
    If you are talking about giving regular contraception pill to girls you have sex with, I don't get why you would do that either because a girl has to be taking them every day for several weeks before they actually work.
    Apologies if I have taken you up wrong, and if you are not talking about casual sexual relations with girls. What types of pills are you giving to girls? Where are you getting these pills because I thought the ones I mentioned could only be prescribed to females?

Your not the only one confussed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

You do know that general contraception pills have to be taken over a number of weeks to be effective. The morning after pill can only be got following consultation with a doctor or pharmacist. And there are fairly specific instructions given with them.

I'm also surprised that any woman would take a tablet without knowing what it is.

I'm also surprised that any woman would take a tablet without knowing what it is.

May be she doesn't know and this particular pill helps with that. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

May be she doesn't know and this particular pill helps with that. :D

And that is something to smile about?

• Advertisement

And that is something to smile about?

It a grin... Sorry I should have used :pac:

And I'm assuming even some one with the OPs obvious delicate demeanour is not going to be stupid enough to post about using a date rape drug in an on line forum.

Bit in bold is sarcasm again...

This lad is quite clearly on a wind up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement