Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feed the Beast Discussion

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

natnif36 wrote: »
    There wasn't in EE2, so I'm assuming EE3 won't be any different

Well that means that maps generated under pre-EE3 Tekkit should be useable when they add EE3.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

3 stones in it so far, its not fully specced out yet

Coming soon
    API for the future (should be easier to implement more stuff quicker)
    EMC system coming back
    Transport EMC with wires!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭natnif36

3 stones?
    Inert Stone:Used to make the minium stone
    Minium stone:Constructed from an inert stone and some shards of minim(random drop from all/most mobs)
    Philosophers stone: Uncraftable

I knew about them, mainly from watching direwolf20's server lets play season 3-he is on the ForgeCraft server, where many forge developers play and test out suff, such as Eloraam, CovertJaguar, Cpw, Soaryn, And Pahimar etc.
    Therefore he had/has access to things like RP2, TC3 and - EE3 WAY before public release. He has only covered the Minium stone in it, and mentioned the Philosophers stone-that it was currently uncontainable, except through inventory edits, such as NEI.

I understand all these "future" prospects, but they may come anytime between now and never (like eckswhycraft...).

Personally I think the whole piping EMC thing sounds kinda like piping Vis in TC2 I.e. extremely cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

natnif36 wrote: »
    3 stones?
    Inert Stone:Used to make the minium stone
    Minium stone:Constructed from an inert stone and some shards of minim(random drop from all/most mobs)
    Philosophers stone: Uncraftable

I knew about them, mainly from watching direwolf20's server lets play season 3-he is on the ForgeCraft server, where many forge developers play and test out suff, such as Eloraam, CovertJaguar, Cpw, Soaryn, And Pahimar etc.
    Therefore he had/has access to things like RP2, TC3 and - EE3 WAY before public release. He has only covered the Minium stone in it, and mentioned the Philosophers stone-that it was currently uncontainable, except through inventory edits, such as NEI.

I understand all these "future" prospects, but they may come anytime between now and never (like eckswhycraft...).

Personally I think the whole piping EMC thing sounds kinda like piping Vis in TC2 I.e. extremely cool.

Direwolf20's such a nerd, but he knows his stuff! And he build amazing stuff!

EMC wires I think was the phrase Pahimar said in the forum thread

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭kavsmdf

Can anyone recommend a good FTB server to play on?

• Advertisement
Advertisement