Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what age were you and how did you find out"The truth" about Mr Santa Claus

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

I was young 5 or 6 ;(

Mam was never good at hiding stuff:rolleyes: When I followed her into her bed room one day, I found all the presents under her bed.

I'll never for get it.

She just kept telling me it was Santa playing a trick on me :o Can't remember if I believed her or not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭Spiritual

sfwcork wrote: »
    Spiritual I never liked your threads either

:)

Is it the poor content, lack of topic or something else. I like to take any criticism and use it for self improvement.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

I dont know Spiritual.I just cant put my finger on it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I was 7 and a girl in school told me 2 weeks before Christams. I was gutted and tried not to believe her and had myself sorta convinced that she had been lying so carried on that year but the next year a while before Christmas I demanded my mother tell me the truth and she did. Was gutted.

I had to tell my eldest the day before he went back to school coz he was 12 and in 6th class and I didnt want him getting the crap beaten out of him for saying that he believed in Santa. He had thought it was bull but then Santa brought him a mobile phone and I had said that he wasnt allowed one until after his confirmation. He really believed there must be one since he had gotten the phone!

I tried to tell my youngest when he was 11 too and thought would break it to him slowly by telling him there was no such thing as the tooth fairy or easter bunny....He started laughing and said "yeah yeah great april fools mum" coz hadn't copped the date. Had to leave it til after Christmas that year. Broke my heart having to tell them.

Ah sfwcork, you're killing me here dude. It's not like I want to keep closing your threads, but I can't leave them open either :(

There can only be one christmas thread in After Hours and it's here. If you want to have a thread all of your own, I can re-open this and move it to the Christmas forum. PM me if that's what you want.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement