Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you make the list?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

When you say impure thoughts do you mean inserting additional vegetables\fruit\fists during intercourse?

Sounds like you got a size problem, poor fecker, I'll keep you in my prayers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

Well, you know the way God made us all, right? And he's looking down at us from heaven and everything?
    And then his son came down and saved everyone and all that?
    And when we die we're all going to go to heaven?
    Well, that's the bit I have trouble with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Nah directions to the stairs(hopefully slide) straight down. I'm feckered anyway as I have no soul as the aul myth goes! Being red has its benefits - least it will be warm in hell! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭desertcircus

If being a decent person is the criterion for getting in, I have a chance. If belief is involved at all, I'm boned - haven't believed in a god since I was twelve years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

I believe there is no such thing as heaven/purgatory/hell.

That said, if there is, I'm in the purgatory fast-lane.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

I'd prefer to go downstairs tbh, singing with the angels sounds boring, the muslims can keep the forty virgins, I'll go for the girls with loose morals any day, much more fun! :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

Depends in the criteria applied.
    I lived my life mostly in tune with my moral and ethics.
    But how would I know if that pleases any given deity? Chances are, they wanted me to be spiteful towards certain groups, and follow some random "command"... so, no, I guess I wouldn't be on the list.

Czarcasm wrote: »
    I'd prefer to go downstairs tbh, singing with the angels sounds boring, the muslims can keep the forty virgins, I'll go for the girls with loose morals any day, much more fun! :D

47 no less!

CruelCoin wrote: »

47 no less!

Oh right, for no apparent reason I always thought it was forty, Ali Baba and the forty thieves, Noah and the ark story with the raining for forty days and forty nights...

*drifts off back into own world again* :o

Oh right, for no apparent reason I always thought it was forty, Ali Baba and the forty thieves, Noah and the ark story with the raining for forty days and forty nights...

*drifts off back into own world again* :o

For shame.

How could you ever mistake 40 virgins for 47....

Mind you, kind of worrying that it doesn't state if they're beautiful or not, or are they the "virgins for a reason kind"? Thinkaboutit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

CruelCoin wrote: »
    For shame.

How could you ever mistake 40 virgins for 47....

Mind you, kind of worrying that it doesn't state if they're beautiful or not, or are they the "virgins for a reason kind"? Thinkaboutit

Forty seven forty year old virgins... *shudders*, Now I DEFINITELY don't want to go to heaven! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

You assume there is an upstairs and a downstairs as opposed to just nothing ...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,183 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

kfallon wrote: »
    If your name's not down, you're not coming in!

Go get a burger lad, you're a bit full at the moment.

toexpress wrote: »

I take it you've never met a roman catholic with a sense of humor then? ;)

I take it you've never met a roman catholic with a sense of humor then? ;)

I refer you to my post in the gay marriage thread ... am setting up my own religion ... Gay Witches for Abortion

I refer you to my post in the gay marriage thread ... am setting up my own religion ... Gay Witches for Abortion

Ah jesus toe I'm not reading through that train wreck of a thread, but what are the chances really that a coven of lesbian witches would even be getting pregnant in the first place? I dunno, I'd have to think long and hard about converting... that sounds almost as bad as the forty virgins- a whole congregation of women you haven't a hope with! :p

Said with tongue firmly in cheek! :D

Ah jesus toe I'm not reading through that train wreck of a thread, but what are the chances really that a coven of lesbian witches would even be getting pregnant in the first place? I dunno, I'd have to think long and hard about converting... that sounds almost as bad as the forty virgins- a whole congregation of women you haven't a hope with! :p

Said with tongue firmly in cheek! :D

Men can be witches too. Keeping in mind that I'm queer dear we generally make great bitches ... witches I mean witches. Also gay men are pretty easy so you will be assured of getting oral frequently!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Truth be told I'm a bit of a gobsh!te. I'm good with words though (the kind of eejit who tends to win arguments even when he's totally wrong) so I'd just keep heckling him until he said "ah feck it, can't be arsed with this just go inside and leave me alone"

Men can be witches too. Keeping in mind that I'm queer dear we generally make great bitches ... witches I mean witches. Also gay men are pretty easy so you will be assured of getting oral frequently!

I'm learning new things in this thread every minute, lol, I googled "male witches", they're called warlocks, I never knew, so I'm guessing a gay warlock would be called a "warcock"? :p

At least I could be assured you wouldn't have a wizard's sleeve! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Honest opinion

Not tonight Lads =p

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Rigol

You assume there is such a thing as nothing.

hmmmmmmm.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

St.peter:how're you lads whats the name
    UVF:we're the UVF
    St.Peter:sorry lads,can't let you in you're terroists
    UVF:but we fought for queen and country and above all god,surely we are not sinners
    St.Peter: alright lads go on in ther

St.Peter:how're you lads whats the name?
    IRA: we're the IRA
    St.peter:sorry lads,can't let you in you're terroists
    IRA:oh no,we don't want to get in,we're giving you 20 minutes to GTFO.

heh heh what a terrible joke.

pmcmahon wrote: »
    St.peter:how're you lads whats the name
    UVF:we're the UVF
    St.Peter:sorry lads,can't let you in you're terroists
    UVF:but we fought for queen and country and above all god,surely we are not sinners
    St.Peter: alright lads go on in ther

St.Peter:how're you lads whats the name?
    IRA: we're the IRA
    St.peter:sorry lads,can't let you in you're terroists
    IRA:oh no,we don't want to get in,we're giving you 20 minutes to GTFO.

heh heh what a terrible joke.

It'd be the UVF rather than the IRA burning people out surely?

Advertisement