Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non-criminal antisocial behavior.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

looksee wrote: »
    The whole spitting thing will not stop until footballers stop that totally ridiculous habit of spitting all over the place. What is it about playing football that requires you to spit, other sports don't do it?

It's actually quite hard not to spit when you're playing rugby from my personal experience. I'm sure the same thing applies to football. It shouldn't be shown on TV though.. since every idiot watches it and thinks it's cool/okay to spit all the time on the street and where ever else they want

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Idiots who use derogatory terms like "Pikey":mad:

The PC brigade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭gerryo777

Leftyflip wrote: »
    The PC brigade.

+1 to that!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Idiots who use derogatory terms like "Pikey":mad:
    Sorry, i meant knackers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Ahhhhhh....I thought "plonking" meant to bang into something, sorry.
    But they can get down a foot path because there are usually lowered?

Not if a car is parked there. Imagine walking down a footpath and you never know if you'll have to turn around and go back to where you got on it and use the road. And that's if there's even a lowered part of the path in the first place.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

Not really sure that fits the bill of non-criminal antisocial behaviour...

Of course it does its hard a social way of behaving so therefore qualifies as anti-social. I would consider anything impolite or bad mannered to be anti-social

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

Can't beat top decking.

top deck
    Verb: "to top deck".

To "top deck" is to defecate into the cistern of a toilet. The cistern is the water-filled tank often found above the toilet seat, near the flushing handle. Once the cistern has been defiled with faeces, the toilet will begin to flush "****ty" water of a brown, slimy appearance. This not only leaves the victim with a very nasty clean-up job, but more importantly it represents an extreme hatred or humiliation for them.

The art of topdecking is something commonly joked about but very infrequently practised. It is a rare and extreme example of domestic terrorism, often done as a form of revenge or simply to cause gross inconvenience to the victim.

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

Advertisement