Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Answer a question....ask a question Mk IV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Not a chance am I traipsing all the way across to town to go there.

Do you know if the trains are working in the morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Not a chance am I traipsing all the way across to town to go there.

Do you know if the trains are working in the morning?

If your in Dublin you have to get the Lusa to O'Connell St from Connolly Station.

Is there a strike?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ehhh ya

Would you be streaking ?

Ehhh ya

Would you be streaking ?

:eek: ***pulls curtains**

Stop spying in my windows.

Why don't you listen to me?

:eek: ***pulls curtains**

Stop spying in my windows.

Why don't you listen to me?

For God sake at least put some trousers on no one want to see that.

Scared for life,
    What's the question?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

I don't know.

Have we lost the run of ourselves?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Eh no

Did you notice this thread is approaching 10,000 posts?

Eh no

Did you notice this thread is approaching 10,000 posts?

Yes I am waiting to be able to post the 10,000th post.

What happens after 10,000?

A teeny weeny weeny butterfly in French Polynesia is born with the numbers 10,000 tattooed in red on his left wing.

Isnt that cool?

A teeny weeny weeny butterfly in French Polynesia is born with 10,000 in red on his left wing.

Isnt that cool?

10,000 what? Baby Spiders? It must die.

• Advertisement

baby spiders are cute.

Why do you hate them so much?

baby spiders are cute.

Why do you hate them so much?

There mothers eat their fathers, and they become mothers and fathers, what kind of ****ed up society is that for a baby spider. What if a father thinks its a mother and then gets eaten by "another mother".

Best to kill them, no?

No

Can I borrow your car?

I don't have one.

Will my Leap card suffice?

Maybe.

Can you use that every year or just leap years?

To be honest, I have no idea.

Who is the best person to ask about this?

To be honest, I have no idea.

Who is the best person to ask about this?

From a technical point of view the Leap card has problematic for the 29 of February, every four years it disregards the 29th and there is free travel for all. This has cost the Irish transit industry more than 300 billion every leap year. We could have paid back our IMF loans on that day alone. Clearly this problem is further exasperated by the fact that on every 29th of Feb the IMF disavow any knowledge of this problem. The Department of Transport, Sport and Tourism have said that the "ball is completely in the NRA's court and that the 29th brings in vast amounts of day-trippers into Dublin city, but that gridlock caused by these tourist is detrimental to general day to day business" stating on occasion that the 29th is like the Olympic Games came to Dublin, however the opposition have jump on this stating "but it forgot to build the stadiums and get the athletics". The Taoiseacht responded by saying in the Dail "I know a guy on about €400,000 a year and he has said on his annual salary he'd not need to take a bribe, good honest Irish people, sure whats the point in giving a bribe after all it is you who should be getting it not some FIFA or OSI type. And don't the main opposition party know it".

Do you think I have got to the route of the problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Elmo wrote: »
    From a technical point of view the Leap card has problematic for the 29 of February, every four years it disregards the 29th and there is free travel for all. This has cost the Irish transit industry more than 300 billion every leap year. We could have paid back our IMF loans on that day alone. Clearly this problem is further exasperated by the fact that on every 29th of Feb the IMF disavow any knowledge of this problem. The Department of Transport, Sport and Tourism have said that the "ball is completely in the NRA's court and that the 29th brings in vast amounts of day-trippers into Dublin city, but that gridlock caused by these tourist is detrimental to general day to day business" stating on occasion that the 29th is like the Olympic Games came to Dublin, however the opposition have jump on this stating "but it forgot to build the stadiums and get the athletics". The Taoiseacht responded by saying in the Dail "I know a guy on about €400,000 a year and he has said on his annual salary he'd not need to take a bribe, good honest Irish people, sure whats the point in giving a bribe after all it is you who should be getting it not some FIFA or OSI type. And don't the main opposition party know it".

Do you think I have got to the route of the problem?

You NAILED it- well done ;)

What's the last foreign language film you watched?

You NAILED it- well done ;)

What's the last foreign language film you watched?

Eden. About 1990's french house music, Daft Punk feature, still not sure what they look like, though their helmets are not to be seen. Takes places from 1992 to around 2008. Tells the story of a French DJ duo called cheers and is partly based on the writer's own life. The acting suffered with most of the English speaking scenes. If your a fan of House you'd probable recognize a lot of the people. I recognized some of the tunes.

Do you think you will go to see it or find it somewhere?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Probably not.

What's the meaning of life?

• Advertisement

woodchuck wrote: »
    Probably not.

What's the meaning of life?

42;)

Are you a fan of the book?:p

42;)

Are you a fan of the book?:p

Saw the film it wasn't bad?

But 42?

Saw the film it wasn't bad?

But 42?

the meaning of life;)

Are you confusing Douglas Adams book with Monty Python film by any chance?:)

the meaning of life;)

Are you confusing Douglas Adams book with Monty Python film by any chance?:)

No there is a film based on the Douglas Adams book.

42?

No there is a film based on the Douglas Adams book.

42?

read the book ;)
    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/history/42-the-answer-to-life-the-universe-and-everything-2205734.html

Sorted?

Absolutely.

Violin or mouth organ?

Violin, but I sense a euphemism in that question.

What is the difference between a fiddle & violin?

Violin, but I sense a euphemism in that question.

What is the difference between a fiddle & violin?

The way it is played. A fiddler looks at the bow and strings and plays mainly by ear. A violinist hold the violin further to the left or right so that they may read the musical notes.

Aren't I edumecated?

Yes

Can you make me pancakes?

• Advertisement

I'm not very good at them, they tend to come out very flat.

What toppings would you like?

Advertisement