Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Answer a question....ask a question Mk IV

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sounds good too me :D

Ever watch fortitude?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Not yet, saw a trailer for it yesterday & someone mentioned in somewhere here. Yet another show to add to the list.

Are you watching House of Cards?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

No But I'm gonna start it soon, that and breaking bad

ever watch sons of anarchy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Not yet, saw a trailer for it yesterday & someone mentioned in somewhere here. Yet another show to add to the list.

Are you watching House of Cards?

Watched the first half of the first series, robin wright's is too good looking to be that mean, started watching the BBC version have you seen it?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

No but I've heard it's even better. I like the US version too Kevin Spacey is brilliant although I've yet to find a character with any redeeming features, maybe that's deliberate?

Did you take the ice bucket challenge last year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Nope, did not even acknowledge any post/video or tag I was in.

Would people even know what charity it was for now?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

sadly not

Do you do much for charity?

Rubecula wrote: »
    sadly not

Do you do much for charity?

I post on boards.

Boards is a charity right?

No

How many EMC java programmers does it take to change a light bulb?

none as they don't need a light bulb.

Do you have a 4x4 car?

• Advertisement

Rubecula wrote: »
    none as they don't need a light bulb.

Do you have a 4x4 car?

Well actually the answer is none because its a hardware problem :D

I dont

you?

just now it is debatable on whether I have a car at all

but you might know that story, or do you?

No, do tell.

Have you ever driven a bus?

• Site Banned Posts: 18 redhat1

no but my dad is a bus driver

which fluffier : a rabbit or a newzealand flightless parrot?

A rabbit I'd say.

Have you ever tasted rabbit or a new Zealand flightless parrot for that matter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

A rabbit I'd say.

Have you ever tasted rabbit or a new Zealand flightless parrot for that matter?

I haven't actually. I'd love to try rabbit though.

Do you know of any way of getting some rabbit if one is not a hunter or has any hunting connections?

I haven't actually. I'd love to try rabbit though.

Do you know of any way of getting some rabbit if one is not a hunter or has any hunting connections?

Butchers might have them.

I don't really like eating flying parrot, prefer them when they are cooked easier that way.

Should I become a comedian?

Elmo wrote: »
    Butchers might have them.

I don't really like eating flying parrot, prefer them when they are cooked easier that way.

Should I become a comedian?

btw I tried a butcher for rabbit: he suggested moor street.
    I won't stop you

perforce of their being endangered should new Zealand flightless parrots be cloned enmasse

redhat1 wrote: »
    btw I tried a butcher for rabbit: he suggested moor street.
    I won't stop you

perforce of their being endangered should new Zealand flightless parrots be cloned enmasse

Prob batteried like chickhen's shouldn't worry.

You think we need to deal with the depleted stock of Rabbits?

Elmo wrote: »
    Prob batteried like chickhen's shouldn't worry.

You think we need to deal with the depleted stock of Rabbits?

they'll bounce back

do you think we need to deal with the deficit in real emotional commitments in an increasingly technology filled world?

• Advertisement

Absolutely.

Should I just send a facebook post to that effect?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

no, it's late

Can you send a tweet to Vincent Browne telling him to shut-up instead?

Sure

Do ypou watch the history channel?

No.

What's on it?

pawn stars and the deadliest catch

if you cellotaped a newzealand flightless parrot to a rabbit would that qualify, in your mind, as a new kind of animal?

pawn stars and the deadliest catch

if you cellotaped a newzealand flightless parrot to a rabbit would that qualify, in your mind, as a new kind of animal?

Cello tape doesn't have the genetic material for the initial binding and then splicing of 2 differing genomes possible use of blue tack and prittstick may provide better results but scientific studies carried out on the human/eagle hybrid caused much controversy when it on resulted in flightless eagles which later destroyed vast populations of irish eagles thought later cover up by the irish government as a crazy one man farmer terrorist who lived in Kerry, he was later killed by the army though reported as a suicide.

Do you think it's worthwhile calling stuff by brand names?

cellotape, while a brand name for adheasive tape is legally considered common usage. if you wish to be readily understood then the former is the way to go. what brand identity speaks of the product to which it is assigned rarely bares any relationship to the actual qualities (or type) of the product to which it is assigned : their format is merely a salve to consumer preference.

I do thank you for bringing the problem of flightless eagles to my attention. the native eagle population was a lost cause in my opinion however

do you believe it is possible to live a fulfilling life knowing that there are flightless eagles roaming around? can not the problem simply be ignored ?

be kind

do you believe it is possible to live a fulfilling life knowing that there are flightless eagles roaming around? can not the problem simply be ignored ?

be kind

Thank you for your kind words, I should have also stated that the flightless eagle died out soon after the native Irish eagle, due largely to the flightless eagle's need to run while laying its eggs causing it's inability to have offspring, this often resulted in a mild form of depression eventually leading to suicide. IVF treatment and therapy was later discontinued in the late 1970s following a government controlled explosion in at Udaras na mBord na hEan gan Eitilt who's funding was later cut in the 1980s by An Bord Snip Nua. The bomb was later blamed on a madman from Australia called Max who couldn't get over all the rain on his arrival in 1973.

Are you looking forward to Mad Max Fury Road?

I am not up to speed on hollywood's output, now that you mention that its coming out, I confess to being largely indifferent.

how do you feel the extinction of the flightless eagle has benefited the native population of human's and do you feel yourself that this extinction was a good thing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭pollyannawins

less flightless eagles

have you been banned from a forum before?

Advertisement