Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SuperValu from Thursday 22nd- 18 cans of Coke for €5 (28c per can)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

All gone in Castlebar at 11am this morning ... feck all to start with either:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

mel123 wrote: »
    do you need a voucher??
    Dont think so, just a real rewards card

You don't need either, you walk in pick up your slabs, pay for them and walk out ! Simples

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

jayteecork wrote: »

Cootehill was it?

Cavan town.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

I called into Supervalu in Kilrush yesterday to take advantage of this offer.

Plenty of cases of coke stacked up just inside the door, beside current offers.

Supervalu point of sale advertising this promotion had an extra notice poorly written on white paper attached, advising all potential purchasers that they would have to spend €20 in store to qualify for the 18 cans for €5 deal.

I asked 2 staff members about this and was informed that I would have to spend €20.

One of the ladies told me she didn't know anything about promotions or how they were run she was just there to serve customers, some staff training wouldn't go amiss there.

Second lady told me I could speak to a manager if I wished but they had already turned down several people trying to avail of the offer because they hadn't spent €20.

I couldn't resist hanging around to speak to the manager, and his excuse for limiting the promotion to those customers that spend €20 or more in his store was that he was sick of people just walking in and taking advantage of the offers.

Definite retraining of management required in this store.

I got my case of coke without spending an extra €20.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

he was sick of people just walking in and taking advantage of the offers

You gotta just love the ignorance of that, says a lot about Supervalu (in the wrong vein)

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

F-W-T, you should make a written complaint to Musgraves head office, they won't be too happy to have a franchisee deny people one of their biggest offers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

you shoud definitely let Musgaves know,

Our local supervalu had loads, and they kept re stocking throught-out the day, picked up 2 (max 2 per customer) that morning and my husband grabbed another 2 that afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭soc

Picked up last 3 slabs of Coke Zero last night at local SV. I think they were ok with me taking 3 instead of max 2 cos it was only 30min or so until closing time.

Cheers OP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭jinxremoving

vickers209 wrote: »
    supervalue wicklow town is not stocking this offer went down this morning and asked at desk

not sure who told you that, they definitely were participating. we picked up the offer around 10am from that store!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

Friend of mine picked me up 2.only she got d normal coke&not the diet 1.wonderin could i do a swap somewhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

None in drogheda and there will be nO more :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Anyone know what tomorrow's offer is? Says on the bottom right of the poster that they'll be running another offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

text said a 600g box of Milk Tray €6 with your real rewards card for a 600g box of Milk Tray

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

shannon82 wrote: »
    text said a 600g box of Milk Tray €6 with your real rewards card for a 600g box of Milk Tray

Meh. Not a great offer. Anyway Milk Tray scare me for some reason:(

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

Any word on the deal today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Up2NoGood wrote: »
    Any word on the deal today?

yeah its:
    Be sure to check out tomorrow's Christmas Cracker offer of Ariel Colour & Style 45 Wash for only €6 with your Real Rewards Card, thats a massive saving of €10.99. T&C's apply. Get in early to avoid disappointment!!

Advertisement