Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SuperValu from Thursday 22nd- 18 cans of Coke for €5 (28c per can)

Options
  • 20-11-2012 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭

Available in Store from Thursday November 22 as part of weekly Christmas Cracker promotion.
    While stocks last , max 2 per customer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Is this in all stores or store specific? Does it include Diet Coke? (sorry for the questions!)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Rooy wrote: »
    Available in Store from Thursday November 22 as part of weekly Christmas Cracker promotion.
    While stocks last , max 2 per customer

Supervalu countrywide?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

lindtee wrote: »
    Is this in all stores or store specific? Does it include Diet Coke? (sorry for the questions!)

Coke , Diet Coke , Coke Zero.
    Fairly certain it is all stores , it will be in the press tomorrow nationwide im guessing

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

flyer for offer i was emailed today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

thanks very much!! that's great can stock up for crimbo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Meh - its the multipack cans.

Not as nice as the plain ones!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

noodler wrote: »

but still nicer than from a bottle

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seamey beag84

noodler wrote: »

Ha, thought it was just me that noticed that. The multi pack taste like a cheap knock off. Still a good price tho. I'll give um a go

• Registered Users Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Not from a chilled two litre bottle imo. They are always fine.

The 500ml bottles aren't nice though.

Ha, thought it was just me that noticed that. The multi pack taste like a cheap knock off. Still a good price tho. I'll give um a go

I remember someone complaining about it in a BA thread once. I think Dunnes used to do actual 24 can slabs of the normal stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭North Cork

Starting in Super Valu on Thursday the 22nd they have 18 cans of Coke, Diet and Zero for 5 euro. Two packs per customer. That works out 28 cent a can or 84 cent a litre

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Threads merged

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

I prefer the bottles.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Just picked up a slab in Super Valu Midleton. Coke and Diet Coke available.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭lesnol

For those who like the bottles
    dealz.ie/product-range/a-z/4-pack-coca-cola-500ml-bottle/

• Registered Users Posts: 39 strawberrytart

These are flying out the door this morning, I was in my local SV and its 2 per real rewards card and the people were lined up before me with slabs of them!

It's not bad but not as good as you might think at first. The deal is for one day only and works out at 28c per can. But Dealz do a deal with any 4 cans(Coke,Pepsi,7up, Tango etc) for 1.49 ALL THE TIME. Works out at 37c per can. So while SV's deal isn't bad, considering it's for one day only, Dealz' offer the best deal on minerals all year round.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

supervalue wicklow town is not stocking this offer went down this morning and asked at desk

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

For people living in Galway Joyce's supermarkets have this offer too if you bring the voucher in todays Advertiser.

They also have a voucher for a tin of Roses for 3.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

jayteecork wrote: »
    It's not bad but not as good as you might think at first. The deal is for one day only and works out at 28c per can. But Dealz do a deal with any 4 cans(Coke,Pepsi,7up, Tango etc) for 1.49 ALL THE TIME. Works out at 37c per can. So while SV's deal isn't bad, considering it's for one day only, Dealz' offer the best deal on minerals all year round.

yeah, I'd pay the bit extra to be able to handpick exactly which ones I want, and not have to buy 18 at once.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,863 ✭✭✭Soarer

That may be.

But every town has a Super Valu whereas Dealz is rare enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

18 cans for €5 or 16 cans for €5.96? Length of availability kinda irrelevant...
    Cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Cavan had loads of these this morning. No real fanfare surrounding it at all.

I didn't even see the cans and had to ask behind the counter if they were doing it.

Lemlin wrote: »
    Cavan had loads of these this morning. No real fanfare surrounding it at all.

I didn't even see the cans and had to ask behind the counter if they were doing it.

Cootehill was it?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Sold out in Athlone :(

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

tried my local SV but none left but then tried another SV which is a bigger one and nearby and they had plenty left..

picked up 2 crates.. cheers OP an absolute bargain...

Now solt out in Midleton

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Wider Road

Limited to one slab per customer in Cashel!
    Still it's a good bargain, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭mel123

do you need a voucher??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 strawberrytart

Dont think so, just a real rewards card

Advertisement