Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help/advice please

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Irish Lost

Me Tilty wrote: »
    Where is she living now? Do you have an address to post it to ?

She moved home so I'll send it there, I think I've forgotton how to write

• Site Banned Posts: 47 Me Tilty

Irish Lost wrote: »

She moved home so I'll send it there, I think I've forgotton how to write
    Say what's in your heart

Say what's in your heart

I've said it all but when someone doesn't love you back, what do you do..................

I've said it all but when someone doesn't love you back, what do you do..................
    Might be time to move on, lad

Might be time to move on, lad

If it was that easy or if I didn't love her with all my heart............that might work but I can just hope

• Advertisement

If it was that easy or if I didn't love her with all my heart............that might work but I can just hope
    Hope for what? Move on or reconcile with her?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Katy89

I browsed through your block, was a bit curious:D. On one hand I have to say I admire how you deal with it, putting it all in a humurous way, it's very unusual.

anyway, you said you'll write her the letter.
    don't you think you should just leave it for a while? I mean, she left you, and I don't think it was a very decent way how she did it.
    she just said she doesn't love you anymore, you are only best friends anymore and next day she's gone. that's not very respectable. I would think after a relationship of 12 years there should be a bit more of an effort from her to talk things through and more explanation.

you sound like a very decent guy, don't you think you are worth more and she owes you some explanation and it's not your turn to write a love letter now? it will probably just drag her further away!
    and maybe this involves some of the 'crux' why she broke up? could it be you are too nice? it's crazy, but it's also common in relationships which go downhill, not because one partner is to bad, no because he/she is too soft/nice.
    don't mean to hurt you, just my 2 cents from my perception of you (trough the internet:rolleyes:)

I would keep my dignity and wait without running after her. she might be back sooner than you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

Space is the only thing really. Just on the love letter, maybe consider holding off on sending it. It could feel a little suffocating and clingy to her. She honestly knows how you feel about her. There is no need to try manipulating the situation with declarations of love in the mail. It is an act of desperation and could backfire.
    I'd continue to do stuff for yourself, blog and masturbate to your hearts content, keeping busy is good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭simply simple

She moved home so I'll send it there

I doubt that u have explained the right story here.Mere this cant be a reason to leave, not if she has mentioned this to you for the first time in my honest opinion. If she mentioned for the 1st time which I dont agree) and there are no other issues apart from this then u should hold off sending the letter as she need to sort it out with herself first and need to realize whether and if she really wants you, is it her feelings that are the problem or ur deeds, she need to get it clear in her head first for which time is the best and only medicine.

Katy89 wrote: »
    I browsed through your block, was a bit curious:D. On one hand I have to say I admire how you deal with it, putting it all in a humurous way, it's very unusual.

anyway, you said you'll write her the letter.
    don't you think you should just leave it for a while? I mean, she left you, and I don't think it was a very decent way how she did it.
    she just said she doesn't love you anymore, you are only best friends anymore and next day she's gone. that's not very respectable. I would think after a relationship of 12 years there should be a bit more of an effort from her to talk things through and more explanation.

you sound like a very decent guy, don't you think you are worth more and she owes you some explanation and it's not your turn to write a love letter now? it will probably just drag her further away!
    and maybe this involves some of the 'crux' why she broke up? could it be you are too nice? it's crazy, but it's also common in relationships which go downhill, not because one partner is to bad, no because he/she is too soft/nice.
    don't mean to hurt you, just my 2 cents from my perception of you (trough the internet:rolleyes:)

I would keep my dignity and wait without running after her. she might be back sooner than you think.

Thanks for your comments, I have thought most of what you said in my head already but it's hard to get the thoughts straightened out as they keep jumping, one to another.
    It's good to hear someone else's opinion.

Thanks and I appreciate it:)

• Advertisement

I doubt that u have explained the right story here.Mere this cant be a reason to leave, not if she has mentioned this to you for the first time in my honest opinion. If she mentioned for the 1st time which I dont agree) and there are no other issues apart from this then u should hold off sending the letter as she need to sort it out with herself first and need to realize whether and if she really wants you, is it her feelings that are the problem or ur deeds, she need to get it clear in her head first for which time is the best and only medicine.

Hey,
    Thanks for your comments, this has happened exactly as I've said it but with tears on both sides both mostly mine, the next day she was gone.

I still love her with every part of me, just feel so lost and confused about things have turned out!

If I was a total douche, it would be easier to understand the reason why she doesn't love me any more

Hope for what? Move on or reconcile with her?

I want her back in my life, I ****ing hate my life!:mad:

Never hate your life as it is finite not infinite

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

I am sorry for your pain. You are in a bad place.

Hang in there.

I am sorry for your pain. You are in a bad place.

Hang in there.

Thanks

Never hate your life as it is finite not infinite
    just the way I'm feeling......

just the way I'm feeling......
    Feeling your way is just as important as the way you feel

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

OP, I think your initial post has been answered and advised. At this stage I don't see this going anywhere so am locking.

all the best

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement