Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If the last film you watched was about to happen to you...

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Raped by mountain men on a canoe trip :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,476 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

I'd be flying the Enterprise 1701-A :D:D:D
    or
    freezing to death on Rurapente :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

I'd be a cop patrolling the streets of South Central and going up against the Cartel.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Yer_Wan

Going to spend my early thirties as a spinster, then ride my boss and end up with the lad whose paddling pool I used to skinny dip in.

Ah. He'll like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

I'd rise up through the ranks of the mob in New York before getting arrested by the narcs, but I turn state witness to bring down my friends and mentors and then enter the witness protection programme

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭marozz

I'd be checking my totem, just to make sure it's not a dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I'd be a half deaf sherriff of a town populated by members of the NYPD.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭cassi

I'd become the 16th president of America, abolish slavery and hunt vampires. Have some dodge facial hair too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I'd be in a small town of mostly Irish descendents looking for a way to get into the weird toy and mask factory owned by an old oirishman.
    Running about the place to a background noise of synth music and I didn't get to the end of the film as I fell asleep last night and haven't seen it in Donkey's beforehand so forget the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Cassandra Syndrome

Sliding Doors.

Perfect compromise of a Sci Fi and Chick Flick. Illustrates how your ex was such a deadbeat slob and your current one is superb.

Sweet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Funny you should ask.

I'd be a pioneering sexologist, revealing societies true sexual persuasion, beating back the puritans and inseminating the sexual revolution.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I'd be off to buy my clothes at the toilet store while wearing some Sex Panther knowing that 60% of the time it works every time. Would probably get some milk on the way and realise it was a bad choice because it's too damn hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

I'd be trapped in a filling station with killer driverless trucks circling outside. Stephen King is out there somewhere too stoned off his head and there is awesome AC/DC soundtrack filling the air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

I'd be fighting for my life against lots of extremely violent Japanese teenagers on an island in a last man standing war.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

I'd be drinking metaphorical Milkshakes

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

I'd be helping a old friend rob a bank. To pay ransom to our old friend (turned physo) to get his daughter back!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

have to train the 12 year old girl next door how to be an assassin because of her family get killed due to a drug debt. I would also spend a lot of time fighting off her sexual advances and looking after my favourite plant.

Can anyone tell me what film this is?

I'd be Donnie Brasco, an enigma working to take down a mob boss calmed Lefty.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what film this is?

I'd be Donnie Brasco, an enigma working to take down a mob boss calmed Lefty.

Léon aka The Professional

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

I'd be santa...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

I'd brand myself with the letter A, later recant, then fist pump/ride on a lawnmower/have an iPod held up to my window in an epic homage to John Hughes films.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I would be robbing Time banks - and going to ghettos and handing out time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I'd be shooting myself in the chest so that future me would die so that some little telekenetic brat could live.

Honestly, I'd rather let the little maniac get shot. In fact I'd have probably help Bruce Willis with the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

I'd be the backwards man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

I would be me in front of a brick wall for an hour and a half. It would cost $80m dollars and I would sleep on top of a pile of money with many beautiful women.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭Simi

I would be transported to the planet Mongo, and find myself fighting the tyrant Ming, to save earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

I would be in a hot sunny country, travelling across India in a first class sleeper with drinks being served at the press of a button above my bed, having adventures + crazy days, with my 2 brothers with whom i have an odx but close relationship.

Advertisement