Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solar revolutions and all that bollocks.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

OP I've given your query some considerable thought and discussed it with my wife and after some deliberation we came to the conclusion that you are a miserable cunt... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

I'm not buying it, Chuck. Years are important to us, because, besides them being one of our primary measurements of time, our seasons also cycle by the year and they greatly impact on our lives. We're human, things that have relevance to us or impact on us should be what's important to us. Viewed from a objective universal point of view our entire existence is likely irrelevant, so there's no point looking there for guidance. Regarding birthdays and anniversaries, if you think that you (birthday) or your marriage (anniversary) are worth celebrating, why not periodically do so? I personally don't care about my birthday, but that's because I don't enjoy it as an event.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

I bet he even chucks stones at Carol singers when he's in this humour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

CJC999 wrote: »
    OP I've given your query some considerable thought and discussed it with my wife and after some deliberation we came to the conclusion that you are a miserable cunt... ;)

You sound like you have an interesting life - what with the discussing random threads on the internet.

Couldn't you have come to that decision without first discussing it with your wife or do you always get your opinions from her?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

You sound like you have an interesting life - what with the discussing random threads on the internet.

Couldn't you have come to that decision without first discussing it with your wife or do you always get your opinions from her?

Yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭endacl

CJC999 wrote: »

Yes.
    I suspect you may not have checked that one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Whenever life gets you down, Chuck,
    And things seem hard or tough
    And people are stupid, obnoxious or daft
    And you feel that you've had quite enough

Just remember...

Advertisement