Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yea or Nea

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,158 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Balmed Out wrote: »
    Its like listening to a bunch of 14 year old school kids. One says some girl is ugly so all the others agree despite themselves.

Im sorry but anyone who says she is ugly is wrong. Fair enough she may not be as good looking as other women who are in the same profession but I guarantee if she were a non celebrity and in youre social circle then every one of you would consider her hot.

No, she's not that good looking. You just have low standards or all your female friends are munters.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Balmed Out wrote: »
    Its like listening to a bunch of 14 year old school kids. One says some girl is ugly so all the others agree despite themselves.

Im sorry but anyone who says she is ugly is wrong. Fair enough she may not be as good looking as other women who are in the same profession but I guarantee if she were a non celebrity and in youre social circle then every one of you would consider her hot.

There's a big difference between calling someone ugly and saying you're not attracted to them or wouldn't sleep with them.

I don't find her vaguely attractive, and it doesn't make a difference that apparently I'm supposed to because she's famous. In no way is she my type, and I wouldn't look twice at her in a bar.

That's not the same as me claiming to be some sort of Adonis, I'm sure she'd have no interest in me either, and that's fine, but it wasn't the question.

And it's beside the point, but there are at least a couple of girls in my social circle that I would bet good money would be more attractive to men in general than Lady Gaga if you were to poll it. I'm sure this is true for a lot of people.

Being famous doesn't mean everybody does or should want to sleep with you.

Advertisement