Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yea or Nea

Options
  • 17-11-2012 6:31am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

The question that has running around for lads for the last couple of years. Lady Gaga yea or nea

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

As regards what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Yeah shur, why not like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I'd rather masturbate myself with a cheese grater than put it anywhere near that skank.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Only for a very substantial fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

The broad looks like a man in drag. Nea all the way..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 350 ✭✭CRM Ireland

As if she would even look at any of you fugly cnuts, as soon as she heard your accent she would have her security throw you out! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Seriously, you have been debating this with the "lads" for years?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

As if she would even look at any of you fugly cnuts, as soon as she heard your accent she would have her security throw you out! ;)

Aye, all us Irish are just lower class apes and gangsters. Get a grip man, the broad is famous but also to quote yourself, she's fcuking ugly. Stop letting celebrity cloud your logic.

When someone starts a thread asking "Do you think Lady Gaga would sleep with you?" you will have the perfect answer.

For this thread, you're off topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

I might poke her face.

• Advertisement

When someone starts a thread asking "Do you think Lady Gaga would sleep with you?" you will have the perfect answer.

For this thread, you're off topic.

There is probably a section in the forum where you can apply to be a mod, until then.....

There is probably a section in the forum where you can apply to be a mod, until then.....
    ... you can help me out by pointing out where my ridiculous posts contribute nothing to the discussion.

I assume you wanted me to finish that sentence?

Anyway, yeah, she's dog ugly.

I assume you wanted me to finish that sentence?

Anyway, yeah, she's dog ugly.

No, I just wanted you not to but in with your usual drivel. Thats all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

She's terribly under-appreciated. I'd drag my arse across a hundred metres of broken Coca-Cola bottles just to whack off in her shadow.:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

areyawell wrote: »
    The question that has running around for lads for the last couple of years. Lady Gaga yea or nea

Nope. Hasn't been a question.
    Never needed to debate it with the guys. We are all agreed she isn't attractive at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,158 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

She's a three pinter.

And I'm waiting for someone to start giving out about the spelling of Yay and Neigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Wouldn't get up on her to get over a wall.
    Anyway, she's batshít crazy so she'd be into some weird stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Grayson wrote: »
    She's a three pinter.

And I'm waiting for someone to start giving out about the spelling of Yay and Neigh.

Yay and nay, you mean, unless you're a horse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

If I had a bag full of mickeys I would give her one...

Did I do it right??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭UCDVet

People in here seem to think *VERY* highly of themselves.

Attractiveness is subjective, sure. But she's not ugly. She's certainly not obese or chubby, which people generally agree is unattractive. Statistically, isn't 40-50% of our population unable to say the same?

Lady Gaga is rich. Really rich. She has a lifestyle most of us will only ever dream about. And she's not just rich - she's famous. Whether you appreciate her music or not, she has MILLIONS of fans all over the world, and she's been the recipient of all sorts of very exclusive musical rewards.

How many of you are at the top of your respective professions?
    How many have screaming fans everywhere they go?

But wait - she's not just some rich, famous, talented musician....she's been actively involved in a long list of charitable projects. She's certainly done more for disaster victims, and the arts and the poor, than 99.99% of us - unless you all regularly raise millions of dollars for charity.

She's also politically active too. She's been a strong advocate of ads/hiv awareness, immigration reform, and rights for the LGBT community.

I'd love to know what kind of winner's you guys are dating, if you think she's so far beneath you :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

I'm overweight and I think I'm more attractive than her. She's got more money than me though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Probably wouldn't.

UCDVet wrote: »

Attractiveness is subjective, sure. But she's not ugly. She's certainly not obese or chubby, which people generally agree is unattractive. Statistically, isn't 40-50% of our population unable to say the same?

Lady Gaga is rich. Really rich. She has a lifestyle most of us will only ever dream about. And she's not just rich - she's famous. Whether you appreciate her music or not, she has MILLIONS of fans all over the world, and she's been the recipient of all sorts of very exclusive musical rewards.

But wait - she's not just some rich, famous, talented musician....she's been actively involved in a long list of charitable projects. She's certainly done more for disaster victims, and the arts and the poor, than 99.99% of us - unless you all regularly raise millions of dollars for charity.

She's also politically active too. She's been a strong advocate of ads/hiv awareness, immigration reform, and rights for the LGBT community.

I'd love to know what kind of winner's you guys are dating, if you think she's so far beneath you :cool:

This is all great and everything, hats off to her for her success. Still wouldn't shag her if it was the final round on Fear Factor.

wyndham wrote: »

Only if your name is wilbur.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

She isn't attractive. Thats it, not much more to go on about.
    On stage she covers herself in makeup and props to hide the nose and the rest.

Sure, she has done extremely well with her music. No prob there, not my taste, I'm over the age of 21.

I've done ok with work. Happy with what I've achieved and seen over the years. Not a millionaire, but I'd prefer to have my current standard of living than get attention by walking around in meat clothes.

Yopu're fapping to her right now aren't you. You dirty git.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

wyndham wrote: »

If you're going to correct something don't correct it incorrectly. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Real Life

Only for a very substantial fee.

how much would you pay?

Anyway id say yea, she seems to have a bangin body in most of her videos but i hate her music and her face isnt great so it would be a hit and quit. Unless of course she really liked me and one day we could get married and id ive off her millions, id go for that no problem.

Real Life wrote: »
    how much would you pay?

:p

That's pretty much the only comeback I could think of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,714 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Its like listening to a bunch of 14 year old school kids. One says some girl is ugly so all the others agree despite themselves.

Im sorry but anyone who says she is ugly is wrong. Fair enough she may not be as good looking as other women who are in the same profession but I guarantee if she were a non celebrity and in youre social circle then every one of you would consider her hot.

Advertisement