Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marstons Pedigree Classic English pale ale 4x for 1.99!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Quaderno

There is plenty of it available in the small Tesco in Tralee (I didn't buy any...)

229371.jpg

229372.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

Quaderno wrote: »
    There is plenty of it available in the small Tesco in Tralee (I didn't buy any...)

229371.jpg

229372.jpg

Please dont mock us:)

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Quaderno wrote: »

You have to love Teso's random stock policy....the "small" Tesco in my village sells Guinness, Heineken, Bud, Carlsberg and Red & White win. I honestly ncan't remember the last time I bought alcohol there. Yet the small store in Tralee sells Ale!

Some of the large Tesco stores near me (incl. the 2 "extra" stores) I pass regularly have the worst selections ever. Tesco buyers if you're reading this - there is more to beer than Guinness and Heineken!

Whilst your 5 for €10 promo is great, it would be even better if it was more widely available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Just left Naas with 8 cans @3.98 but had to ask for the correct price as scanning at 1.99 a can. Couldn't find any Hobgoblin. Cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

Hello

Some left in Tesco, Prussia St, Dublin at the 4/1.99

Regards
    Alan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭donalfo

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=268451153
    I don't think it's mispriced, just a good deal at the minute.

Plenty left in Tesco extra in Rush, picked up a slab myself and I counted at least another 6 left that I saw. Use by states end of Feb but with Xmas coming up can't imagine that should be a problem for people.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

in wilton last night, only 3 cans on shelf, asked manager who looked for it but to no avail, he added that its a discontinued line also.....
    Anyone try the pale ale marston bottle for 1.39, seems well priced?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭donalfo

Picked up 8 tins in Sligo, loads left.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭AhrSkidar

Picked up 8 tins in Ballinasloe also. Prob about 4x4 left

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I picked up another few in Douglas yesterday - looks like they are restocking them still...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,841 ✭✭✭RayCon

These have surfaced in Celbridge this evening ... approx 4 slabs left as of 5pm.

They're also selling off 4 X 500mls cans of Tanglefoot English Ale for €4.00 and single cans of Abbot Ale for €1.00

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Ruben Remus

There was plenty of the Marstons left in Tesco Athlone yesterday. I got some and tried it for the first time last night. It's nothing spectacular but is a decent, easy-drinking bitter. For 50 cent a pop you can't go wrong. Best before date is end of February, btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,543 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Reg'stoy wrote: »
    Just left Naas with 8 cans @3.98 but had to ask for the correct price as scanning at 1.99 a can. Couldn't find any Hobgoblin. Cheers OP

Should have paid the wrong price and got all your money back at the services desk!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Should have paid the wrong price and got all your money back at the services desk!

Yeah I got charged €1.99 a can before Christmas in Tesco Ballybrack, only noticed it when querying another error on my receipt (Tesco are a nightmare for this) anyway she couldn't give me a refund then as it had gone past 10pm! Went back in New Year and the guy was going to just give me the difference back, I then said is it not double the difference and got €11.94 back, sweet! Still haven't drunk the beer.

Back in Tesco Rush again at €1.99 for 4 cans.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Simon201

Not quite as good an offer as the cans but the bottles are scanning at €1 each at the moment in Tescos but marked up at €2.97 or something on the shelf.

Advertisement