Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused by it all

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

good stuff

dont pressure yourself too much about the cigs, if you stil find you're really craving one don't beat yourself up about it. some people manage to quit immediately, some people vaped and smoked for a while before switching over

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

I smoked and vaped over a weekend before I made the decision to kick the smokes. A transitional period to convince myself that it was the right move.

It was.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 298 ✭✭Tony Soprano.

Kanger V2 - Is the 900mah battery much bigger than the 650mah one? The difference is only €4 to upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

Kanger V2 - Is the 900mah battery much bigger than the 650mah one? The difference is only €4 to upgrade.

it is slightly bigger - but the difference in how less often you'll have to charge it is worth it. then again my judgement is clouded by hating the re-charging thing with a passion. i have one 900 and one 1000mah twist and i should've just bought two 1000s. but then i don't really leave the house often enough for pocketability to be an issue :)

artyeva wrote: »
    it is slightly bigger - but the difference in how less often you'll have to charge it is worth it. then again my judgement is clouded by hating the re-charging thing with a passion. i have one 900 and one 1000mah twist and i should've just bought two 1000s. but then i don't really leave the house often enough for pocketability to be an issue :)

Thanks a lot. Not a fan of charging either. As long as it isn't gigantic, then it's surely worth it for the extra €4.

Just a pity I missed the upgrade option when I ordered mine. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

Thanks a lot. Not a fan of charging either. As long as it isn't gigantic, then it's surely worth it for the extra €4.

Just a pity I missed the upgrade option when I ordered mine. :mad:

disregard the crappy photo and manky chipped nail varnish :D

900 on the left, 1000mah on the right :D

8220844341_3a4c4fed80.jpg

Both photo and nail varnish are fine. :) Thanks for that!

The size difference is fairly minimal to my eyes, but I guess the 650meh battery I have would be proportionally smaller again?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Both photo and nail varnish are fine. :) Thanks for that!

The size difference is fairly minimal to my eyes, but I guess the 650meh battery I have would be proportionally smaller again?

The 650 is about half the size of the 900. It lasts a good while though. Buy 2 batteries whatever size you decide and always have 1 charged(it just becomes a routine).

Good luck to the new people trying ecigs. Its worked for me, off the smokes for over 2 months now. The only cigarette I miss is the first of the morning.

Anyone wrote: »
    The 650 is about half the size of the 900. It lasts a good while though. Buy 2 batteries whatever size you decide and always have 1 charged(it just becomes a routine).

Good luck to the new people trying ecigs. Its worked for me, off the smokes for over 2 months now. The only cigarette I miss is the first of the morning.

Twice the size might be a bit too big for me though. I do have two batteries, that's essential!

Well done, 2 months is good going. Keep it up, and happy vaping!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Are there any canabis flavoured eliquids for the T2?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

There are cannabis flavours, but I can't remember where. A good google search should do.
    No liquid is going to be specific to the T2 though, so leave that out of your search.
    Just "cannabis eliquid flavour".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

dks the Italian crowd do it. don't know if the sell it in Ireland though. all their juice goes through the best shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

8220844341_3a4c4fed80.jpg

Just as I was about to ask if someone could post pics with some in their hands!

More from users would be very helpful!

I'm looking in to getting The Biansi iMist starter kit - has anyone here got it? (and please post pics :))
    What would be a worry to me is bulk - I smoke superking-size cigs (Mayfair) and don't mind the length but the width, if much more than the width of a cigarette would kind of bother me.

It'd be cigar-sized, like the egos in the quoted picture.

The Volt on e-smokeireland is about the slimmest you can get without sacrificing battery-life and consistency.

Jump to 03.14 for a look-see.

grindle wrote: »
    It'd be cigar-sized, like the egos in the quoted picture.

The Volt on e-smokeireland is about the slimmest you can get without sacrificing battery-life and consistency.

Jump to 03.14 for a look-see.

You say cigar-sized? :eek: I need bigger hands!

Thanks for the tip on The Volt. *Googles Volt*

Did I see that you mention the Imist in some of your posts?
    I've read through a LOT of threads here today and remember your username and somehow now assosciate it with the go-to person for info on the Imist! Wrong? :confused:

Wrong. Not that I've spoken about, for, or against it much, but it's pretty much an ego with fancy atomisers attached.

For beginners I'm one of those "recommend the kangertwist or Volt" kinda guys.

If you want power and the best of vaping I'd be pushing you towards many other things (although I've yet to make the epic leap to the disappointing (for me) ProVari).

Other people probably have many other recommendations.

Beginners?

Volt for cog-sized, Kangertwist for that bump up towards the best of vaping (which basically replaces cig-habit with an electronic shisha habit).

grindle wrote: »
    Wrong. Not that I've spoken about, for, or against it much, but it's pretty much an ego with fancy atomisers attached.

For beginners I'm one of those "recommend the kangertwist or Volt" kinda guys.

If you want power and the best of vaping I'd be pushing you towards many other things (although I've yet to make the epic leap to the disappointing (for me) ProVari).

Other people probably have many other recommendations.

Beginners?

Volt for cog-sized, Kangertwist for that bump up towards the best of vaping (which basically replaces cig-habit with an electronic shisha habit).

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgqWizAPp68uRRRnmbQhZ1e0vSrFJWo9YheNsqTIQpbdG3_UOS shisha? :eek:

Advertisement