Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon UK - Black Friday Deals - November 19 to 25

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Hogzy wrote: »
    Nothing, they have the exact same web address, product number and price. Both links above link to the same webpage with the same product.

Thanks, i had the wrong link added, as someone asked me to get it for them with 15m to go! & had no knowledge of both booksets this
    one at £20.37 Deal Price: £7.99 & this
    one at RRP: £23.97 Price: £9.59 & that one wasn't on sale!

I got the cheaper one for them as there wasnt much difference between them, but stumped at the second one:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

This is the pic you get on HMV but they are open from 9-6m! :rolleyes:

Not everyone lives near a HMV;)

vicwatson wrote: »
    Not everyone lives near a HMV;)

Neither do i, only see it on holidays :D

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Got the mens Asics runners I was after all week - and added another pair of shoes so that I went over the £40 so I could have my £10 discount voucher applied (that I earned earlier in the week) ... Couldn't find it to apply it on checkout so checked out and am now on live chat - she is trying to say that two vouchers can't be applied to the same order??!!! .. Help me out pretty plaese??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Only wrote: »
    Got the mens Asics runners I was after all week - and added another pair of shoes so that I went over the £40 so I could have my £10 discount voucher applied (that I earned earlier in the week) ... Couldn't find it to apply it on checkout so checked out and am now on live chat - she is trying to say that two vouchers can't be applied to the same order??!!! .. Help me out pretty plaese??

Two vouchers can't be applied to the same order. Tried it during the week.

• Advertisement

Only wrote: »

Does the voucher show up when you're in the checkout, as i'm in the checkout & can't see it, as i'm only aware that one voucher per transaction.

Well I asked very nicely and said I wouldn't have bought the second pair of shoes otherwise and chanced my arm saying I knew that others had had the £10 voucher applied .. she went off and came back and said it is only one voucher per transaction but as a once off she would apply it ... am delighted! So far am finding Amazon Customer services pretty good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

"As a once off" amazon say that quite a lot. It's never a once off!

I was watching how quick the PS3 was gonna go & i see the counter go down to 0, but no basket showed up for about 10s until i chose another tab & noticed it was all gone! so watch out for that, as i hope it doesnt happen again soon when i'm shopping:(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,812 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I only went and got one of these for £35, should be a bit of craic with the kids when the sun shines for 20minutes next summer

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Tango One

Tried to buy an electric shaver turns out UK only, no problem put my parcel motel details in still no joy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

Tango One wrote: »
    Tried to buy an electric shaver turns out UK only, no problem put my parcel motel details in still no joy :(
    Same happened to me - was it the one with the alcohol based cleaning system? Apparently its a dangerous substance to be carried on an aircraft so rules NI out. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Tango One

Peppa Pig wrote: »
    Same happened to me - was it the one with the alcohol based cleaning system? Apparently its a dangerous substance to be carried on an aircraft so rules NI out. :rolleyes:
    Yeah that's the one from braun

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭chasm

Does anyone know if it's possible to add my sister's uk address to my account so i can get an order delivered to her address rather than my own. It's the samsung mp3 player so it's not to bypass any rules on prohibited stuff, it will just save me having to post it over to her once i receive it here.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

chasm wrote: »
    Does anyone know if it's possible to add my sister's uk address to my account so i can get an order delivered to her address rather than my own. It's the samsung mp3 player so it's not to bypass any rules on prohibited stuff, it will just save me having to post it over to her once i receive it here.

Thanks

Yep - you can have multiple addresses - it gives you a choice of which one to dispatch to when you're ordering.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭chasm

Tusky wrote: »
    Yep - you can have multiple addresses - it gives you a choice of which one to dispatch to when you're ordering.

Thank You so much, i knew you could add address' but wasn't sure if they would allow me to send to a UK one instead, all done now and my sister is delighted. We were both on the waitlist for the item, i was number 6 and she was 290! Thanks again ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

chasm wrote: »
    Thank You so much, i knew you could add address' but wasn't sure if they would allow me to send to a UK one instead, all done now and my sister is delighted. We were both on the waitlist for the item, i was number 6 and she was 290! Thanks again ;)

Where do you find your wait list number , i was on wait list , but missed a deal , i couldn't see number anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Where do you find your wait list number , i was on wait list , but missed a deal , i couldn't see number anywhere

After I clicked waitlist a little window opened telling me I was waitlisted, that I was #245 and that my chances of receiving said item was poor.

When you clicked waitlist did anything happen?

Yes it is - I have my SILs address added and often get items sent to her.
    I think its under account settings you add another address and then when you go checkout to purchase something it asks which address you want it delivered to .. easy peasy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

Lads if anyone is looking one of them new Kindle Fires give me a shout, i ordered one by a mistake and ill sell it to someone if they are looking one. Im due to get it on thursday so if you want it gimmie a shout. If not im just gonna send it back to amazon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭Icepick

m.j.w wrote: »
    Lads if anyone is looking one of them new Kindle Fires give me a shout, i ordered one by a mistake and ill sell it to someone if they are looking one. Im due to get it on thursday so if you want it gimmie a shout. If not im just gonna send it back to amazon.
    Can't you still cancel the order?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

What size have you ordered - looking for a 32g one,

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I got an e-mail overnight with this week lightening deals. WTF! Go Home Amazon, last week was last week. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,947 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Yeah but lightning deals still continue until wednesday and today is cyber monday ( for what its worth )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

Icepick wrote: »
    Can't you still cancel the order?
    No it got dispatched yesterday so to late to cancel. It's an 8gb one

Advertisement