Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My 11 Year Old Son Punched in the Face - Guards do NOTHING.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Higher wrote: »
    The knife starts flashing when you press a button, if you saw the knife you'd know theres no way it could be mistaken for a real one. This scumbag just saw an opportunity to punch a defenceless child and get away with it 'Oh i thought it was a knife'.

Try rob a bank with that knife and you'll find that you will be done for "armed robbery".

A harsh lesson for your son, don't pull a knife on a stranger even if you are just messing.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Higher

He wasn't robbing a bank though he was joking with a guy who should have known better!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

Was he alone? with a group of his friends? any witnesses at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

He wasn't robbing a bank though he was joking with a guy who should have known better!

You know instinct over-rides rational thought, right? Instinct told the man he was in danger, took over and re-acted. There is no such thing as 'knowing better' when you're acting on instinct.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 65 ✭✭Ottway

even if there was a knife my son is 11 years old. He could have easily swatted him aside. Surely you dont think it was a reasonable response?

You do realise that we can all see your previous post?
    I just thought it might be a light hearted thread about the ridiculousness of these response threads.'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Your son will know better in future.

Not even a teeny weeny bit funny.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement