Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walmart Employees Throwing iPads

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 KiraWalmart

The associates involved no longer work for Walmart. Since this unfortunate incident, we haven’t received any returns of this merchandise. We stand behind our merchandise and associates and assure our customers that they can, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

The associates involved no longer work for Walmart. Since this unfortunate incident, we haven’t received any returns of this merchandise. We stand behind our merchandise and associates and assure our customers that they can, too.

Thanks, now we can all continue to shop there.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I wonder if Walmart actually pays people to scour the internet looking for bad press and getting their "word" out.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭.Henry Sellers.

Can I have a free Ipad Kira?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 581 ✭✭✭phoenix999

Three obese redknecks. Probably the most exercise they got all day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Those guys could either be dumb as horse **** messers or anti-capitalists types opposed to big business. I'd guess the former.

Advertisement