Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish men are minging... to be Shore

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Remmy wrote: »
    Had to google who she was. She looks like if you touched her, she would be sticky.

Never heard of 'it' myself, but having viewed said creature. I find it a bit rich, to hear such a critique coming from someone as misfortunate looking as herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Remmy wrote: »
    Had to google who she was. She looks like if you touched her, she would be sticky.

She looks like she has had a nose job. False hair, false nails, false tan, very heavy make-up, a professional and probably airbrushed photo and she looks like an average skanger.

No goodlooking Irish men? She might spot 5 in the UK? Will only consider a man with a six pack?:rolleyes:

What a vacuous waste of space.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Reality TV 'stars' should not be allowed an opinion on anything, ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

Will only consider a man with a sick pack?:rolleyes:

I know. Who carries a pack of sick with them? What a very niche fetish. Good luck to her with that.

She looks like she has had a nose job. False hair, false nails, false tan, very heavy make-up, a professional and probably airbrushed photo and she looks like an average skanger.

And still looks like she was beaten with a big branch from the ugly tree.
    Will only consider a man with a sick pack?:

I think she meant to say a sick pack of any kind of larger will suffice. Preferably smeared in remnants of kebab.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

oh god wtf is this shít!!!! im leaving boards if this absolute horseshít continues to be posted to after hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Mocha Joe wrote: »
    I know. Who carries a pack of sick with them? What a very niche fetish. Good luck to her with that.

:o I really must proof-read my posts!

neil_hosey wrote: »
    oh god wtf is this shít!!!! im leaving boards if this absolute horseshít continues to be posted to after hours.

Wtf is this shít indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

:o I really must proof-read my posts!

I assume you just had the word 'sick' to the fore of you mind because of the subject here. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Real Life

ive seen pictures of her and she is bet down like pretty much all the girls on those types of shows so her opinion really doesnt matter

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

There are no words to describe how little i care about some skanks opinion of us.

The fact you commented makes me disagree.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

lol

She isn't exactly what I'd call attractive.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Vapid celebrity nonsense belongs in the celebrity forum. Or in this case I guess bebo or somewhere else. She hates us, we all hate her... Most of us never knew who she was up until this point.

Lets put it all behind us and have a nice cup of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

A link to the S*n and a story about someone who i didn't know existed until now.

Not one single fuck could i give about this thread.

Actually op you should be banned from the internet forever.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement