Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish men are minging... to be Shore

Options
  • 06-11-2012 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭

Had a right giggle at this in the paper this morning. What a ****ing moron, you make a show of yourself on TV and go onto say that Irish fellas are minging.. Get a grip of yourself before insulting an entire nation..
    MTV star: Irish men are minging... to be Shore

The lusty MTV lass always has her eye out for new conquests — but refuses to pull our lads.

Single Charlotte, 22, scoffed: “I’ve never seen one good-looking Irish guy.

“You walk around the streets in England and you might see five good-looking boys during the day.”

But speaking of her trip to Dublin with her co-stars, she said she’s shocked at our lack of talent, gasping: “What the hell’s happening here?”

Despite appearing on a cheesy reality show herself Charlotte doesn’t think the stars of TV3’s Tallafornia are worth writing home about.

Eyeing up a snap of buff hunk Cormac ‘The Corminator’ Brannigan, she squealed: “He’s disgusting, he makes us feel sick, eugh no, no way.”

Things got even worse when she rated fellow Tallafornia regular Phil Penny, who had an online row with her co-star Gary Beadle. Charlotte said: “I know that filth and he’s horrible. He is just minging — what the hell is that?”

Charlotte, who has discussed how rumpy-pumpy on camera is “just like normal sex,” added: “He tried to say he got off with me before. No way man.”

The male stars of Geordie Shore were slightly more generous about Tallafornia girls Nikita Murray, Natalie Geraghty and Kelly Donegan. New boy Daniel Thomas-Tuck shrugged: “They would probably get one like if there was nothing else kicking about.”

The new Geordie Shore series returns this week, and Charlotte — who also declared she would “never kiss anyone without a six-pack” — says it’s more explosive than ever.

She added: “We are back in Newcastle, doing what we do best — which is getting mortal and drinking free booze.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/irishsun/irishshowbiz/4629288/MTV-star-Irish-men-are-minging-to-be-Shore.html#ixzz2BSb7vjuM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭chrissb7

some people just want to watch the world burn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

There are no words to describe how little i care about some skanks opinion of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭K3lso

She's basing her assumptions after seeing Cormac from Tallafornia?

Jesus wept.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

i can happily say i have no idea who this person is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

I now need to know The Situations opinion of Geordie women!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Not a tit to her name, the poor luv!

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭davmol

Devasated that a abosulate pig-fat faced moon pig at that-would think that.

How will i go on

davmol wrote: »
    Devasated that a abosulate pig-fat faced moon pig at that-would think that.

How will i go on

Prob has a gee like a torn handbag too!

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I wonder why she's single?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

The ad inbetween these posts.......

Looking for a tradesman ??? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Who is this person?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ClashCityRocker

She's an idiot. Some of the things she says and does on that show are just mind-boggling.

Still would, mind :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭opinionated3

The bigger problem here is using the sun as a source of info. Utter rag.

Who is this person?

Apparently she's a 'star' of a stage & scripted 'reality' TV show! From the link it sounds like she gets locked and then rides on camera, her folks must be so proud of her :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

She's not wrong about those Tallafornia muppets. But on the other hand she has a face like a half-cooked pig's arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

I don't understand - is she on that Tallifornia show?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

She'll die of an infected gowl soon enough,we'll have the last laugh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Exposure is what these celeb bottom feeders rely on. Guff like this how they keep interest up among the more slack jawed. Getting up to high do over such pronouncements is grist to their mill. They're non entities getting their tits oot for the ladz(ditto for the male subjects). Put on mental ignore.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Oh okay, I reread it, she's on Geordie Shore, hence the title of the thread - duh! :o

Anyway, why are we supposed to care about her opinion?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

Had to google who she was. She looks like if you touched her, she would be sticky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

She's no spring chicken herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Wouldn't ride her if she had pedals

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

So lemme get this right: she's a girl on Geordie Shore, which is a copy of Jersey Shore, a show that people from New Jersey think is muck.

So basically some girl on a show that's a copy of a show about a bunch of idiots is telling us that Irish fellas are unattractive.

I really don't give a damn about her opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

To me there's nothing attractive about any of the males or females who appear on these shows. They all come across as vacant and vain, perhaps its a front to mask their inferiority complexes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

so what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

• Registered Users Posts: 11,027 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Good girl. And I happen to think that wannabee celebrities who make a fool of themselves on these popular reality TV shows are minging too.

As is the inexplicable popularity of such ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I don't watch the show or read gossip mags so somehow I overlooked this piece of info until now.
    Still don't care.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

So she won't have sex with me?

Thank **** for that!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

Yet clueless club goers will still flock to get a picture or hug off these STD ridden knuckle draggers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement