Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bizarre Limerick Dog Sex case

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

I don't think so either, even it it had some behavioural problems because of what it was trained to do some time with a behaviourist would surely have sorted it out and if not then maybe PTS. But I don't think it would have come to that. He was a victim after all.

As far as I am aware it was up to the judge to decide what happened to the dog, it would have been staying in a pound like facility, this has been going on since 2008 so perhaps he is better off after all, since they are usually held onto until after the case is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

A couple of darts of the red rocket and a few hours later she's dead. Tragic stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement