Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vaped-it.com

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Nice clean site, I can tell already I will be a regular visitor.
    I've a bit more backend stuff to work out before the registration module actually becomes useful

It looks like a Joomla engine driven site, good luck with the backend:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

krissovo wrote: »
    Nice clean site, I can tell already I will be a regular visitor.

It looks like a Joomla engine driven site, good luck with the backend:eek:

Cheers,
    There's nothing new or ground breaking with it, but the aim is to present the information that both new vapers and old pro's are looking for clearly and simply.
    I wont be getting over technical with the starter kit tutorials but there'll be just enough information to help people buy, use and maintain the kit successfully.

and you are correct about it being joomla driven,

I threw myself in at the deep end around six months ago when I agreed to redo the work website (with zero web design or programming experience), I ended up using joomla for that and it worked out pretty good so I followed the better the devil you know philosophy with this. (I also played around with pretty much the same layout in wordpress as it's easier for the whole blogging thing but i ended up with an extremely buggy site :mad:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

would you ever branch it out to a mobile site aswell? I can access it on the mobile as is but have to zoom in to click links and the like. was thinking of looking into doing something along the lines of that myself in my own time in the next while so I could end up giving you a hand if i get that far and if you want to go that route.

One step ahead of ya, most the groundwork for a mobile site is done but i need a few hours free to make a few layout changes and test it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Looks good Elbow, hope it goes well.

• Advertisement

Rumor has it that there's a new vendor opening their virtual doors in the next 48 hours and to celebrate their launch there's going to be a pretty special competition, details will be reveled on vaped-it.com in the next few hours ;)

You dont want to miss this!!

Competition details are up!

Best of luck

The following may or may not have something to do with the massive vaped-it.com Christmas comp that is going to be unveiled this Saturday ;)

You have the choice of 1 device, 1 atomizer & 1 bottle of juice from e-smokeireland, whats your combination?

(and just for fun the first person to post the same combination as I would personally pick wins a PCC kit from purevapour!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

here you go, the "money's no object" choice...

06x46.png

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

provari mini black, ebaron pro dripper, 30ml highbrow vapour strawberry lemonade

• Advertisement
Advertisement