Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vaped-it.com

Options
  • 05-11-2012 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

As some of you already know over the past few weeks/months i've been working on a new vaping website and it'll be going live next weekend.

My aim with the site is to promote vaping in Ireland & to help the new vaper.

As well as the usual news & reviews there's going to be tutorials on some of the most popular stater kits available at the moment. A FAQ section to help answer some of the most common questions that people have when starting out and a complete beginners guide to vaping.

Its not only the newbie that going to be catered for, there's tips & tricks for rebuildables & a mixing guide.

I'm also hoping to build on the whole community aspect of the vaping scene by having a weekly interview, this could be a member on here, a vendor or one of the vaping worlds "celebs"

I've been working closely with a few vendors and not only is there going to be discount codes but there's also going to be some fantastic prizes up for grabs over the next few weeks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

To kick things off i'm having a little comp with a rather special prize,

To be in with a chance of winning a custom made holder for your e-cig just post a vaping related photo.

It can be a pic of your daily setup, all your kit, what ever is in your hand right now, it doesn't matter, once you took it yourself and it has something to do with vaping.

Each entrant will be given a number and i'll let random.org choose the winner!

Best of luck :)

(PS competition closes this thursday night)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Would you be willing to throw up video reviews?

I've been busy so havent gotten anything done lately but hopefully things will die down and i can make them regularly again.

my entry!!!

i'm behind that vapour somewhere :D

imag0163zy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭john kinsella

May as well throw my hat in the ring!

My expanding gadgets thanks to the help of the lads here pointing me in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

picture.php?albumid=2284&pictureid=14130

Having a sneaky puff at work ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

Would you be willing to throw up video reviews?

I've been busy so havent gotten anything done lately but hopefully things will die down and i can make them regularly again.

Will you be doing them in the style of Scott Bonner or Todd? Have you a shed? Might mean lots of freebies, too:)

Bubba9 wrote: »
    Will you be doing them in the style of Scott Bonner or Todd? Have you a shed? Might mean lots of freebies, too:)

check the link below for my first few videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Me as Amy Winehouse. Comparing my set up with a cig-a-like

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

I'm quite pleased with the flavour of the El Toro Eden in this dripper today...

nEboD.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Lucutus wrote: »

Looks great on the eGo.

• Advertisement

Aye, the only thing I would change on it is the drip tip, it's a bit loose, maybe an SS tip would look better but aside from that it looks well.

I've been dripping with that setup here all evening and it's easy now to see the benefits, easily change juices, I tried about 6 so far and the flavour and vapour are much improved when compared to the same juices in clearos I've been using.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Lucutus wrote: »

nEboD.png
    :D

what is it? where can i get one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

:D

what is it? where can i get one?

Its engineering genius and beautiful, it should be called the iDripper as for me me its the Apple device equivalent of the vaping world. Genesis would be linux in comparison:D

Winner will be chosen at 9pm so if you want to be in with a chance get a pic up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Best I can do sat in the Austrian office:D

8167532229_8c82e98f73_m.jpg
    image by krissovo, on Flickr

Congratulations to sept09baby!!!

To those that entered thank you and to the rest of ye for feck sake all ye had to do was take a picture :P

There's going to be a mini ego based kit from purevapour and an ego twist kit from ESI up for grabs on Sunday night when the site launches!

Details of how to win will be posted Sunday

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i only use egos so I've no need for a mod holder :)

i was going to take a picture of my bulli sticking out of my jeans zipper though, nice purple drip tip on it too

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Yay!!! So happy

i was going to take a picture of my bulli sticking out of my jeans zipper though, nice purple drip tip on it too

After reading Elbow's post, I went and did it with my TH, and then come back to you saying it. Typical.

I didn't enter 'cos I've only one mod and it's welded to my hand, so it'd be wasted on me.

Congrats sept09bábóg.

29879457.jpg

• Advertisement

Goddamn it man take the throat hit out of your trousers!

"You can take the trousers out of the throathit, but you can't take the throathit out of the trousers."
    - She

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭Calibos

I ended up in hospital when I did that with a Twist!

Apologies folks but i've had no broadband all day so they launch of the site has been put back for a few days

Broadband is still being a Dick at home so I'm going heading into the office to put the final few touch's to the site now, should be good to go in a few hours!

The reviews and tutorial videos will have to wait till I get the broadband sorted at home (might be taking the piss to upload 10 gig of data on the work connection this evening :D)

And the site is live!

Looks superb Elbow, well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Fair play :-) looks really well.
    1 snag I found was the register link didn't work for me, I had to use the sign in option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

May as well throw my hat in the ring!

My expanding gadgets thanks to the help of the lads here pointing me in the right direction.
    Is that one of these? Expecting it in the post tomorrow, any views on it?
    http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kangtwist.htm

• Advertisement

aerosol wrote: »
    Fair play :-) looks really well.
    1 snag I found was the register link didn't work for me, I had to use the sign in option.

I obviously didn't do a great job disabling it :D

I've a bit more backend stuff to work out before the registration module actually becomes useful

Advertisement