Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy Restrictions on Those Receiving Social Welfare

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

Not allowing them to apply for any jobs. Now that would be a crazy restriction for someone on social welfare.

They should be made to valet the cars of those work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

For some reason I read that in a yorkshire accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

What if they stole stuff?

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    What if they stole stuff?

Obviously you would ensure you had all valuables removed from the car!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Humans eh!

Every able bodied man who wishes to recieve social welfare should present themselves alphabetically at Linster Haus once a year and ride the hole off Joan Burton on the plinth while Michael Noonan provides a golden shower to prove their dedication to austerity.
    :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 AgentOraiste

Humans eh! wrote: »
    Every able bodied man who wishes to recieve social welfare should present themselves alphabetically at Linster Haus once a year and ride the hole off Joan Burton on the plinth while Michael Noonan provides a golden shower to prove their dedication to austerity.
    :eek:

Ah now, Joan Burton?

She has the kinda face i fantisise about during sex

...To stop myself from cumming

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Humans eh!

Ah now, Joan Burton?

She has the kinda face i fantisise about during sex

...To stop myself from cumming

:D

No one said it would be easy, share the pain and all that ****e!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Lets just ****ing euthanise the lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Everyone on the dole should take turns at being a TD (with the associated wages/expense allowances). 60% of dail seats should be for the unemployed, and everyone has to serve a week at a time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

In keeping in line with some peoples way of thinking, what restrictions would you put on the decent folk of the dole?

My input: Pedometer on hand to detect excess wánking during the day when we should be out looking for jobs

If you go anywhere on your travel pass eg. to the shops, you have to ask all the taxpayers in the area do they want anything from the shop

Ps. Im on the disability myself due to unfortunate circumstances

Did you break your dick ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 AgentOraiste

Thoie wrote: »
    Everyone on the dole should take turns at being a TD (with the associated wages/expense allowances). 60% of dail seats should be for the unemployed, and everyone has to serve a week at a time.

Certainly be cheaper

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement