Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish lads unblock jacks with a firework

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Thought it was very funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭rolliepoley

In the old days in the prisons, the inmates used to drop their **** wraped up in newspaper from the windows. They had a few lads who would clean them up and they were called the bomb squad.
    If that was my place, this is what i would do with these pieces of browntrout,
    make them clean their own ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

In the old days in the prisons, the inmates used to drop their **** wraped up in newspaper from the windows. They had a few lads who would clean them up and they were called the bomb squad.
    If that was my place, this is what i would do with these pieces of browntrout,
    make them clean their own ****.

Talk about luxuries - newspaper AND windows. A hole in the ground is too good for some of these people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,785 ✭✭✭thomasj

corktina wrote: »
    The Gards are looking into it...they have nothing to go on.

Apparently the new guards get the sh*t jobs

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

The video has nearly 1.5 million views now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

The video has nearly 1.5 million views now!

It's also on the front page of liveleak last time I looked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

One of the lads from the video posted in the thread about it in cool vids forum.

They cleaned it up apparently and replaced the toilet.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056798109?page=2#post_81602451

Advertisement