Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grooming in public

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

Where To wrote: »
    I've lost count of the amount of times I've found toenail clippings in the back seat.

Why don't yous do a jobby in there while you're at it?:rolleyes::mad:

What?
    Without toilet paper provided, eh, no thanks.
    We do have standards you know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I never understood how people can't possibly wait till they get home to clip their toenails. It's not like they suddenly appear.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

On the train to Dublin, a woman got on and sat opposite to me. She proceeded to clip her fingernails and give herself a full manicure. I was disgusted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭gallag

It boggles my mind that people are surprised that someone who has stooped low enough to use public transport would draw the line at nail clipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Fixing Good

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    On the train to Dublin, a woman got on and sat opposite to me. She proceeded to clip her fingernails and give herself a full manicure. I was disgusted.

That's disgusting! Do it at home or GTFO!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Does picking your nose count as grooming these days?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

gallag wrote: »
    It boggles my mind that people are surprised that someone who has stooped low enough to use public transport would draw the line at nail clipping.

Cheaper than driving. €20 return Galway - Dublin. Do that once every two weeks. Driving is €1200 for insurance, €43.87 (according to google) for the petrol, whatever on tax NCT, actually BUYING a vehicle...I'll stick to public transport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Found something new to boast about the length of?! :pac:

For me to know and for you to guess ;)

Ah, since you've shown enough interest.. make yore weekend so I would.. maybe :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭gallag

CTYIgirl wrote: »

Cheaper than driving. €20 return Galway - Dublin. Do that once every two weeks. Driving is €1200 for insurance, €43.87 (according to google) for the petrol, whatever on tax NCT, actually BUYING a vehicle...I'll stick to public transport.
    If you choose to share a vehicle with 60 other unwashed vagabonds then don't complain when they play to their stereotype.

I am of course joking, I drive a cab and women put makeup on all the time, I wait until they are putting on lipstick then jab the breaks;-) the worst is when they spray perfume!!! In a bloody car ffs. I put all windows down and they then complain their hair is getting wreaked lol. I really don't mind them doing some things but no nail polish, or filing clipping etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 StankyStevie

GROOMING here in the UK has a different meaning.

Usually undertaken by Muslim men upon White underage girls.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

1ZRed wrote: »
    For me to know and for you to guess ;)

Ah, since you've shown enough interest.. make yore weekend so I would.. maybe :p
    At least you're not threatening to make my whole week as usual ... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Considering you're so prudish, doubt you would've put out for a whole week.. or was able to :pac: :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

GROOMING here in the UK has a different meaning.

Usually undertaken by Muslim men upon White underage girls.

In that case they are making their hole weak.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

stoneill wrote: »
    In that case they are making their hole weak.
    At least you got the pun, unlike EaZyRider! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

El Weirdo wrote: »

How the hell did that freak ever get on the tv, its proof that the older generations are complete thicks, at least most of our pointless celebs are good looking (or at least try).

Advertisement