Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MAGEE -v- KESSLER

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭megadodge

so easy to say, I just hope he comes away from this fight with knowledge, and keeps safe (stops pumping gloves?)

????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Henno30

No way Ward is coming to Denmark. Is Kessler going to go to Nottingham?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

Henno30 wrote: »
    No way Ward is coming to Denmark. Is Kessler going to go to Nottingham?
    Do you mean Froch yeah tbh i reckon either could happen Froch has shown he isnt afraid to travel and from what Froch was saying last night the fight seems to be almost signed and sealed and i could see Kessler going to Nottingham if the money was right, either way a hell of a fight when it happens and i honestly dont no who wins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭clubwelly

Feck me I thought Brian would put it up to Kessler but the game was up in the second. I thought the ref could have let him go on in the third but don't think there wud have been a different result

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

this result gutted me big time i thought Brain had a big chance here sadly it came to nothing,anyw2ay good luck to him in the future as he is a real gentleman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,707 ✭✭✭✭walshb

barney4001 wrote: »
    this result gutted me big time i thought Brain had a big chance here sadly it came to nothing,anyw2ay good luck to him in the future as he is a real gentleman

I can't see how you thought he had a big chance. He is nowhere near that elite league. Froch KOd him years earlier; Bute also did the trick, and showed a weakness to the body. Kessler was a bad match. Heavy handed, strong, and a big lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

walshb wrote: »
    I can't see how you thought he had a big chance. He is nowhere near that elite league. Froch KOd him years earlier; Bute also did the trick, and showed a weakness to the body. Kessler was a bad match. Heavy handed, strong, and a big lad.

Hope springs eternal walshb i was hoping against all the odds that Magee would win it

Advertisement