Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny things you have seen people doing when they think nobody is watching?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

KDII wrote: »
    I've walked in on a girl i work with three (THREE!) separate times taking out her earrings, looking at them intently then smelling them. Really deeply inhaling.

That is absolutely revolting....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,353 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

an older large woman at the back of me sunbathing in the nip *shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Rigol

Int apartment cross from my flat right, theres this 'airy Chinese kid an ee's always dancin around in is underpants.
    I cant be doin with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Bandito909

Rigol wrote: »
    Int apartment cross from my flat right, theres this 'airy Chinese kid an ee's always dancin around in is underpants.
    I cant be doin with it.

Randy bull up there, gimme one inth leg, so it's bound in Polythene.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

When I was living in an apartment you could see into the house across the way from us. There's a boy about 15 living there with his parents. Many a time I seen him going to town on himself with the curtains wide open. Dirty bastard!

They also have a cat and he likes to walk along the top windowsill of their house. I saw the same kid look out the window to check nobody was watching and then poke the cat off the window into a bush below. Then break his bollox laughing.

In the same house I saw the mother dancing around the house while cleaning, giving it socks and then falling over a chair and ending up panned out on the deck. Nearly píssed myself laughing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Drakares

I was caught by my dad;

I was about 10, having a game of pool on our new pool table that my brothers and I got for Christmas.

Paradise by the dashboard light came on (the long version) and I was giving it socks using the queue as a standing microphone.

Not only did my dad see me through an opening in the door, he went and rounded up the rest of the family to come watch my performance.

They burst through the door in stitches once it ended..

I turned the color of a strawberry :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I talk to ducks.
    Do they talk back ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

I sometimes talk to my puppy like she is a baby .My neighbour came out of the house other day and I was out in the green saying to the dog

"Go wee wee,comeon little lady go wee wee"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

when i was a teenager, there was a guy in my english class who used to pick the spots on the back of his neck and then lick his fingers... *gag*

couple of years ago, i was down in cherrywood spar drinking a coffee.. looked out the window to see a woman parked next to the window in a jeep, scratching and picking at the ear wax in her ear and then eating it... jesus i dunno why people do such gross things! lock yourself in the jax if you are gonna do something like that!

have seen many people walking pulling out butt wedgies and rearranging their ballsack.. oh man people are gross

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

One of my mates is a bit weird and every time she sees a horse in a horsebox being towed she waves at the horse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

smash wrote: »
    One of my mates is a bit weird and every time she sees a horse in a horsebox being towed she waves at the horse.
    Do they ever wave back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

Funny things you've seen people doing when they think nobody's watching?

Politicians 'working in the best interest of the country' on 'Oireachtas Report'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Dean09 wrote: »
    Do they ever wave back?
    No, they're obnoxious like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,518 ✭✭✭blue note

I walked in on my male housemate, who has a degree in film, watching Coyote Ugly. that was an awkward moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

A grown man (late 20s) playing football by himself, scoring goals against an invisible goalkeeper and doing all the crowd noises and commentators voice.

More odd than funny tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Saw a guy walking down the street, stopping, looking around him, and then shaking his leg.

Out rolls balls of poo :(

Also walked into a room where the person had just changed it over from something raunchy. You know it was something like that when the person acts unusual to you entering the room......................and looking bright red......................and their head all shiny from sweat.......................and they're sitting awkwardly :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

Duggy747 wrote: »

Out rolls balls of poo :(

:eek:

Advertisement