Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny things you have seen people doing when they think nobody is watching?

Options
  • 01-11-2012 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Recently I was buying a tele from harvey normans and I had to go around the back to collect it. When I went around i saw one of the workers a male in his late 40's dancing to summer of 69 with a sweeping brush. Needless to say he didn't enjoy seeing me. I was just wondering has anybody seen stuff like this I thought it was brilliant haha

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

This one time I was working at Harvey Norman and had a seizure while sweeping out the back.

To top it all off some customer just stood there laughing at me instead of helping.

Oh yeah and some sh*te song about a sexual position was on.

I know this is lazy and overdone but I'm in a rush and couldn't think of anything better. I apologise and will endeavour to do better in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I talk to ducks. But sometimes I forget to check if others are around and they look at me oddly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

My brother throws invisible darts. The weird bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 TheGez

I talk to ducks. But sometimes I forget to check if others are around and they look at me oddly.

I think I have seen you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

A very attractive lady stuck in traffic, picking her nose and chewing it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    This one time I was working at Harvey Norman and had a seizure while sweeping out the back.

To top it all off some customer just stood there laughing at me instead of helping.

Oh yeah and some sh*te song about a sexual position was on.

[COLOR="White"]I know this is lazy and overdone but I'm in a rush and couldn't think of anything better. I apologise and will endeavour to do better in the future.[/COLOR]
    Anono Boy...thanks for that, I haven't laughed as much in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

aujopimur wrote: »

I wouldn't use the term lady in this instance.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,116 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I once saw a drunk guy after a night out proudly stumbling up the road devouring his freshly bought pizza. Anyway, he dropped it, sort of starting cursing himself, looked around to see if anyone saw it happen, and picked it up before nonchantly walking on as if nothing happened.

I was sitting in the car both disgusted and entertained!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

well done for quoting AnonoBoy gerrybbadd, otherwise we may never have known about his secret apology :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

I once saw a drunk guy after a night out proudly stumbling up the road devouring his freshly bought pizza. Anyway, he dropped it, sort of starting cursing himself, looked around to see if anyone saw it happen, and picked it up before nonchantly walking on as if nothing happened.

Waste not,,, wan't not.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

A lady walking up the street I was parked on, sticking her hand down the back of her jeans and up, taking her hand out and putting it to her nose and mouth. Shocked is not the word

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

I talk to pigeons! They never reply though, awfully stuck up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I shout at the clouds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

I shout at the clouds.

Ok grampa, take it easy now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭King Of Wishful Thinking

I talk to ducks.
    I shout at the clouds.
    Schism wrote: »
    I talk to pigeons!

Other people, you narcissists.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

I was sitting in the car waiting for my dad to come out of the chippers when I looked up and spotted the owner of the chippers son dancing and singing around his bedroom. Had a great laugh looking at him.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

watching my ex girlfriend assist a blind man across the road, grabbing him by the arm she frog marched him across, gabbing away to him, really chuffed with being such a good citizen, she got to the other side, turned, and walked him straight into a lamp post

I couldnt breathe for laffing

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭KDII

I've walked in on a girl i work with three (THREE!) separate times taking out her earrings, looking at them intently then smelling them. Really deeply inhaling.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

Karona wrote: »
    I was sitting in the car waiting for my dad to come out of the chippers when I looked up and spotted the owner of the chippers son dancing and singing around his bedroom. Had a great laugh looking at him.

Thank god you said laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,791 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Young one about 18 or 19 on shop street in galway turned on to a side street, lifted up her mini dress and proceeded to take her blue G-string out of her arse....watched by me and 2 middle aged guards...

• Advertisement

Hid in the wardrobe in my brother's room with intent to jump out and scare him, he came in and started ripping the loudest feckin farts, and going "Oooh!" after each one, I nearly bloody died. Granted that was about 20 years ago, we'll give him a pass on that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 heisenburger

While out in the back garden smoking, I saw my friends Spanish student through the window excitedly fist pumping after walking out of the TV room. He couldn't see us outside as it was dark but it was hilarious. Turned out my friends younger brother had invited him to a party and wasn't he only delighted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I was sitting in the car yesterday and this heavy guy with headphones on was walking passed. Anyway he must have had a sudden fierce itchy onset of the balls.
    Created this claw like apparatus out of his hand that looked like an open claw from a crane machine and rammed his hand up behind him in a pretty violent motion. It looked like he was trying to punch himself in the arse as hard as he could. He didn't reach.. whatever he was reaching for though and proceeded to swing his arm about the front and get well up into his own undercarriage with plenty of gusto.
    It was pretty extreme measures by my count but he sorted himself out in the end.

I've walked in on people talking to themselves. It's always a little unsettling. Probably do it myself a bit but there's always a kind of weird vibe in the room.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Condatis

So! She picks her nose and then she chews it.

Was her nose very long?

How did she manage to get it into her mouth?

Try to imagine what would have happened should her nose had sneezed while she was chewing it

• Registered Users Posts: 27,123 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

wprathead wrote: »
    well done for quoting AnonoBoy gerrybbadd, otherwise we may never have known about his secret apology :pac:

Dark Themed Skin FTW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

From the upstairs of my house we could see into the neighbours behind us. I saw a guy throwing slow motion punches while admiring himself in the mirror, throw on a shirt, quick blast of after shave and out the door.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

Her nose ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i did that in the bad snow in 2010, my father in law was giving me a lift home to raheny late at night. i was pissed as a fart and decided to go into mizzoni's. i got a pizza and garlic bread and off i went home. i went completely arse over tit and the pizza and bread left the box and hit the pavement. i was so drunk and hungry that i shouted to a couple across the road 'stop laughing and pick me up'.
    when they did i picked up the pizza and toppings that had slid off it and plonked it all back into the box. went home and milled the lot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

My O/H's sister was heading out to Drumcondra on the bus one summers day about 10 years ago and was sitting on the top deck. While they were stopped on Dorset St. she looked down at a car in the outside lane which had the sunroof open - it took a second but she soon realised the bloke driving was busy choking the chickens.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

My mam was washing the dishes one night, she called me in and pointed over to the neighbours house.

The teenage son was dancing around his bedroom. He was giving it socks, jumping up on the bed and playing air guitar.

We laughed, a lot.

Advertisement