Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kanger T3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

wingnut32 wrote: »
    When I first tried the T3, there was a burnt taste for the first few puffs, then the muted flavour but over the course of the time I was using it the flavour got a lot better, I find them to be alot better than the T2 that said I never really got on with the T2!
    I'll purcy with it and hope it gets better, the lower coil should help constant topping up the Nova's.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Never got a burnt taste with the T3s but would usually let them soak a while. Was finding it happening all the time with mini novas (but not the standard size). Not an issue with my t2s either once I use the short wicks

Found out my problem with the T3, still kept getting burnt taste on both of them with different juices, so changed both coils (lucky I ordered 5 spare heads) and both working fine with no burnt taste even at 4.6.

Well I did say not long long ago on another thread I hadn't had any defective gear, but luckily it was something small like 2 coils.

Have to say flavour compared to normal Viva Nova not as good (85% of Viva flavour satisfaction) and about the same (90%) production for vapour and hit.

But I'll purcy with it as the benefits are it doesn't seem to devour the juice as much as the Nova's and I don't have top up the T3 like I do with the Nova because of the bottom coil alway submerged in liq. Though I get less flavour with my Strawberry Lemonade, the Irish Cream tastes just as good as the Nova, will try it with some other juices to compare it.

kiffy wrote: »
    Have to say flavour compared to normal Viva Nova not as good (85% of Viva flavour satisfaction) and about the same (90%) production for vapour and hit.

Well after using the T3 for the weekend (and to quote myself from above) I switched back to my mini Nova early Monday morning at work just to compare it after a weekend of only using the T3. And surprissed myself to find I have gotten used to the cooler vape and the flavour and vapour produced is actually better with the T3 than the Nova (set at 4.6v for both) eek.png and not using anywhere near as much juice as the Nova's (Strawberry Lemonade juice).

So very happy with my Kanger T3's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Got one of these in the post this morning the kanger twist starter pack, http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kangtwist.htm,
    The instructions were on a little card with pictures, which tbh are brutal if you've never used one before.
    Is there a link to a video on how to use these?
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

@grindle Brillo, thats exactly what i wanted, there is one other question though, is it ok to drink the vodka that is used for cleaning the t3 afterward?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

eoing1 wrote: »
    is it ok to drink the vodka that is used for cleaning the t3 afterward?

:eek:

:D

Waste not, want not!

And heres the thing, I got this as a pressy to help my mam off the smokes for christmas, so I've had to set it up to see how it works etc etc. I love it and Ive been off the smokes for 3 months now but now I feel a need to vape lol

• Advertisement

If it's just the feeling of the vapour and the flavours that you like, maybe get yourself a kit and some zero-nic juices - you've been off the smokes a good while now, so I dunno about recommending getting addicted again, however harmless it's reckoned to be.
    :confused:
    Recommending them to people who've escaped the clutches seems to be a non-P.C. thing to do.
    Consider this a finger-wagging of epic proportions if you do start vaping.

grindle wrote: »
    Recommending them to people who've escaped the clutches seems to be a non-P.C. thing to do.
    Consider this a finger-wagging of epic proportions if you do start vaping.
    Maybe just one more vape, or until I've used up whats left in the clearomizer,
    sure what harm could it do :D
    waste not want not afterall

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Guys, I had to cancel my order for more T2 heads because I hadn't money in my account. Is there any point switching to a T3? They just seem useless. The vapour isn't as warm, they are harder to top up... Do I stay with my T2 or can someone give me a reason to 'upgrade'?

They taste much nicer (to me, der) even though they're cooler, and they never give a dry hit.
    I haven't had one dry hit and it's seen at least 50mls through it.
    They don't seem that hard to top up for me, just don't fill it to the point that liquid can spill into the air tube.

Does leak very slowly at the bottom though, can get gurgly.

Hi guys, life long smoker except for 7 years off them until '06. I have a few questions for you experienced vapers, if you wouldn't mind answering them?

Have been checking out this thread for a while to inform myself before taking the leap, didn't want to say hello before in case I failed :o Tried to stop with shop bought e-cigs and patches but was failing abysmally! Went ahead and ordered the above from e-smokeireland.eu along with some Ego Mega Dual Coil Cartomizers and juices on 17th. Managed to get up and running after a day of faffing about and watching youtube demos, filling a clearomiser and putting it straight onto the battery without the wick part! etc.. and haven't smoked a real one since :)

The T3 wicks aseems to get a bit clogged/inefficient. Have cleaned them and they work fine for a day or so and then seem to lose effectiveness. What am I doing wrong? Is there a way to change the wicks, or that part easily enough and what would I ask for?

What is the best way to fill the MDCC for max absorbency/experience? I've plugged the bottom with a toothpick and managed to get 4ml in over time. Have also bought a 510 mouth piece (as recommended somewhere else on the forum, I think) to use with them and although the menthol packs a real punch with them, the whiskey cream is a bit insipid, if you get what I mean.

Also, the only setting that seems to give me the TH I like is at max setting on the EgoC battery so getting max 8 hours out of a full charge. Is there a better life battery about the same size and with the button release that you could recommend?

I bought a couple of bottles of juice that I tried a bit of and don't like - is there anywhere to sell or swap?

Also, the only juices I seem to like are whiskey cream or menthol (and I can take or leave the menthol). I've tried the tobacco ones but they taste horrible to me, as do the strawberry, cappucino, chocolate etc.. I know it's all very subjective but can anyone recommend one based on my liking whiskey cream - I don't even drink alcohol so don't know why this is the one I'm enjoying!

Looking forward to any replies, thanks a mill for this forum because I wouldn't have been able to quit the cigs without it!

You can get replacement heads for the kangers. How often you change them is down to how heavy you're vaping and what juices you're using but for a couple of euro they basically give you a brand new kanger!

I'd recommend getting a twist battery - you can move the dial at the bottom to get the kick you want. The larger the battery the longer the life so would go for a 900mah or 1000mah one. They'll be longer than the standard Ego but the benefits are huge. I was a bit taken aback at the size at first but you get used to it so quickly and it feels totally normal to me now.

Haven't used a DCC in ages so will leave that to the experts!

Stick the juices you don't want in to the bargain thread and see if anyone will swap or buy them off you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 298 ✭✭Tony Soprano.

sept09baby wrote: »
    You can get replacement heads for the kangers. How often you change them is down to how heavy you're vaping and what juices you're using but for a couple of euro they basically give you a brand new kanger!

Is it just a few of these that I need for the T2? It's asking me to select "Resistance". :confused:
    I'd recommend getting a twist battery - you can move the dial at the bottom to get the kick you want. The larger the battery the longer the life so would go for a 900mah or 1000mah one. They'll be longer than the standard Ego but the benefits are huge. I was a bit taken aback at the size at first but you get used to it so quickly and it feels totally normal to me now.

I was interested in a bigger battery also, but was informed they're twice the size of the standard 650mah.

susiespark wrote: »

The T3 wicks aseems to get a bit clogged/inefficient. Have cleaned them and they work fine for a day or so and then seem to lose effectiveness. What am I doing wrong? Is there a way to change the wicks, or that part easily enough and what would I ask for?

when you say ''effectiveness'' i'm not really sure what you mean but some thicker or higher VG content liquids don't wick as well in the T3s. there's a few videos on how to remove one of the wicks on the top of the coil to allow the juice flow up to the coil easier - here's a link. fast forward to about 2 mins. although i love his accent so i could listen to him all day :p

I was interested in a bigger battery also, but was informed they're twice the size of the standard 650mah.

they're not that big though - you saw them in my hand and i have small wee chubby hands! they fit in the small case i have, and in my jacket/hoodie pockets.

These are the heads for the T2: http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/t2replacelong.htm

These are the ones for the T3: http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/t3coil.htm

Low resistance = warmer vape but shorter battery life. Try one of each to see which you prefer.

Will post a pic of the difference in size now

• Advertisement

Thanks I'll just buy one then.

The red is a 1000 mah twist and the pink is a 650 mah twist

The red is a 1000 mah twist and the pink is a 650 mah twist

That's brilliant, thanks a million! I could live with that size, no bother. Just need more manly colours. :)

Cheers the pics.

I have sparkly purple too ;-)

lol

These are the heads for the T2: http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/t2replacelong.htm

These are the ones for the T3: http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/t3coil.htm

Low resistance = warmer vape but shorter battery life. Try one of each to see which you prefer.

Will post a pic of the difference in size now

I completely missed this post.

They're so cheap, so I'll just buy one of each to experiment and see.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

So i got 2 T3's yesterday and i'm using them exclusively today with my normal battery (not a twist) the vape is a bit too cool for me. I think i'm used to the warmth from the T2's. probably chop and change depending on how my mood is though. They arent too bad, all in all.

I think different flavours suit each. Cooler flavours (menthol etc) are lovely in the T3 and tobacco/nutty ones seem to suit the warmer vape of the T2. Horses for courses etc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Can you clean these the same way as the T2? well the way i do is put the head into a cup of vodka for a few hours and then dry it off.

• Advertisement

If you can recoil them the same way (you can) then you can clean them the same way.

Just make sure you dry the bottom before connecting it.

Advertisement