Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cú chulainn- something similar?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

any idea when this is hitting that shop? I've only got 200 MLS of white label juice left!!

I gotta try this too - from reading the earlier comments, this is the crack of juices - people offering to buy the formula / sell their children :pac:

Just a question on the new vendor - are they reputable?
    Looking at their website, the 'About Us' is just a blank page, so I thought I'd ask...

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

UsedToWait wrote: »
    I gotta try this too - from reading the earlier comments, this is the crack of juices - people offering to buy the formula / sell their children :pac:

Just a question on the new vendor - are they reputable?
    Looking at their website, the 'About Us' is just a blank page, so I thought I'd ask...

Yeah, the are. Got a few bits and pieces from them over time with no problems and next day delivery. I wonder what the delay is in getting this famous juice in. Looking forward to giving it a go myself to see what all the hype is about.

Advertisement