Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cú chulainn- something similar?

Options
  • 25-10-2012 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭

What are we going to do when it is finished????:(:eek::(:eek:

I've bough all I can from Irish Vapers but when it's gone.....Has anyone vaped anything that can compare?

Do you think they make it up themselves - hows about passing the recipe on??:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Its my go to daily vape, I have a stock of about 300mls left:(

I have loads of testers but cannot find anything that compares, I am sure there is something out there just have to find it. All the almond and tobacco juices I have tried are too sweet or too tobacco'ey.

Its not like any Highbrow, decadent vapers, wingnuts, dekang or hangseng that I have tried. DKS Marshal will be the replacement and the closest I have found at the moment but the sweetness is not quite as subtle.

I have between 100 to 120 days to find the replacement.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

have you emailed and asked for his supplier? or a recipe if he makes it himself?

I did drop a PM but the reply was that there was more stock for sale. I will do another one now its nearer the time for closure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

Ditto. I'm trying desperately to ration mine but its the most complex most satisfying taste so its hard to resist... and I've only about 160 mls left.

I'd be willing to offer him a guaranteed order per month. Or one massive order and freeze it. ;-)

I would also sign up to a guaranteed order each month for 12 months. Another possibility is the recipe rights is taken over by another supplier. Again I would sign up for a guaranteed monthly order for 12 months to try and make it work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭dragona

krissovo wrote: »
    I would also sign up to a guaranteed order each month for 12 months. Another possibility is the recipe rights is taken over by another supplier. Again I would sign up for a guaranteed monthly order for 12 months to try and make it work.

Bloomin good idea....I would definitely guarantee an ongoing order. I have less than 300mls left:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Never tried it, but the desperation at the lack of supply here is making me curious, how about sending on 10ml there? :D

Lucutus wrote: »
    Never tried it, but the desperation at the lack of supply here is making me curious, how about sending on 10ml there? :D

Not remotely funny. Dream on! :) You would have to prise it from my cold dead fingers. I have it hidden from my husband. The situation is in fact desperate.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

Never tried it either but am a bit curious as well. Wingnut seems to be handy at mixing so maybe he could make up something similar....bound to be a good seller if he got it right.

I only found it and tried due to the closing offer they had, I was looking for a non overly sweet vape. I would have done a review but didn't as the shop was closing.

This juice I find great but it is complex and tough to explain, the base is tobacco but its very subtle and there are mild sweet undertones which one is certainly almond. It's a thick old juice at a guess 85/15 and great for cartomisers and tanks as it never floods.

It's quite delicate as well, over 7 watts it can burn and under 6 it's a cold mild tobacco. Hit the sweet spot to wake up the undertones and its a great daily vape.

• Advertisement

5ml? As said, desperate times! You'd have to promise to like it even if ya didn't though. Just so I didn't feel I wasted it on ya :)

artyeva wrote: »

5ml? As said, desperate times! You'd have to promise to like it even if ya didn't though. Just so I didn't feel I wasted it on ya :)

I'll take it! :)

dragona wrote: »
    I'll take it! :)

that offer was for Lucutus - go way you with yer 300mls :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

Haven't tried cu chulainn but Jesus the irishvapers stuff is divine. Granted I haven't tried much else but seriously, that blathnat stuff is stunning. Gutted they're closing just as I'm starting vaping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I liked many of their juices too. They were distinctive. Always thought they tasted 'clean'.

I dropped a note to them this evening, fingers crossed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

This is a long shot but glen did a review of the irishvapers city life range a while back and I'm pretty sure he said that they came from a Spanish supplier.
    What are the chances of the white label range being made by the same supplier and Irishvapers simply renaming them...

Edit:the city life range was made by e liquid factory and e-cigshop.eu are now selling their liquids

Great news, the white label juice is being transferred to another vendor. There should be an announcement in the next few days.

Fantastic news! Thank you so much krissovo for your efforts. I can now vape away a bit more happily than yesterday :D

live from mayo:

8124802788_795e01b0ae_n.jpg

cheers krissovo :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

krissovo wrote: »
    Great news, the white label juice is being transferred to another vendor. There should be an announcement in the next few days.

I'm embarassed at how happy this news has made me!!:D

I was chuffed when I read the mail, I was that desperate I even offered to negotiate for the rights for the juice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

artyeva wrote: »
    that offer was for Lucutus - go way you with yer 300mls :p

Thank you for your generous offer artyeva. However, I won't deprive you of that precious elixir of life!

If another vendor releases it though, I might buy a bottle and see what all the fuss is about! ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

it's pretty nice. dont love it as much as these folk seem to, but it's a great juice

Thank you for your generous offer artyeva. However, I won't deprive you of that precious elixir of life!

If another vendor releases it though, I might buy a bottle and see what all the fuss is about! ;)

8125319199_c920070dc7.jpg

ok. enough. with the memes, i know i know :p

From IrishVapers website.

White Label Legacy

We are delighted to announce that e-cigshop.eu will be the inheritor of our most beloved White Label liquids.

yay!!!!!!!!!:D

I have never come across them as vendor before and so obviously not used them. I assume they are as good as the rest of the Irish vendors. Well they will certainly have my business going forward.

Either way I toasted them and let out a small cheer that got a funny look from my misses.......*hard to explain to non vaper the joy of continuation of your favourite juice*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I've used them before and had no issues. Next day delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Elbow wrote: »
    This is a long shot but glen did a review of the irishvapers city life range a while back and I'm pretty sure he said that they came from a Spanish supplier.
    What are the chances of the white label range being made by the same supplier and Irishvapers simply renaming them...

Edit:the city life range was made by e liquid factory and e-cigshop.eu are now selling their liquids
    dragona wrote: »
    From IrishVapers website.

White Label Legacy

We are delighted to announce that e-cigshop.eu will be the inheritor of our most beloved White Label liquids.

yay!!!!!!!!!:D

So I was right :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

any idea when this is hitting that shop? I've only got 200 MLS of white label juice left!!

Advertisement