Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Wine Offer 25% off any 6 bottles ** 1 week only **

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,001 ✭✭✭✭unkel

maringo wrote: »
    350g Cathedral City Mature Cheddars is usually sold for £6.55 per packet

LOL, basic English cheddar for £20 per kilo? It would need a substantial discount alright for it to leave the shelves :D

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

is tesco wine offer over tomorrow, sat nov 2nd?

Is this over then or is it on till saturday?

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    Is this over then or is it on till saturday?
    Just to confirm that this seems to be still on going as of 10 minutes ago... 6 bottles Normal price 16, Now half price 8 and 25% off ....6 euro a bottle.... They only had 6 of my wine left:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

The -25% on 6 is over. Valid 23/10 - 30/10.

T-Maxx wrote: »
    The -25% on 6 is over. Valid 23/10 - 30/10.

Wanna bet....Tesco dundalk still running it...

• Advertisement

Wanna bet....Tesco Rush not running it...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Maybe its an individual store glitch. Saying just 5% off 6 bottles online:

234s3a.png

They've always been a bit slow in Dundalk...:D

Worth trying though, I find any of the staff with check if a particular offer is still running, if you ask. They usually do a test scan of the item 6 times, to see if the discount comes off.

They've always been a bit slow in Dundalk...:D
    did you try to buy?

I didn't know that the offer was still going till i looked at my receipt...i was just going to pay full price...i'll post receipt later...
    Pleasant surprise i must say....

• Advertisement

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    .... till i looked at my receipt...

Not that slow in Dundalk! :D I always check my receipt when shopping in Tesco. They make a lot of mistakes.

I checked the leaflet and it shows 22nd Oct - 4th Nov in the top right corner, so I went ahead and bought 6 bottles at about €50. Checked the receipt on the way back to the car and noticed only the -5%, so went back and spoke to a few people, and eventually was shown the "small" print on the -25% offer that shows 23/10-30/10.

Bummer.

I checked the leaflet and it shows 22nd Oct - 4th Nov in the top right corner, so I went ahead and bought 6 bottles at about €50. Checked the receipt on the way back to the car and noticed only the -5%, so went back and spoke to a few people, and eventually was shown the "small" print on the -25% offer that shows 23/10-30/10.

Bummer.

Yeah should've gone to Specsavers! :D

Bummer.
    while it says 5 percent discount, the actual discount is 25 percent!!!!!

Strange. The first person that I spoke to said the same thing, ie it shows 5% but it's actually 25%, but the actual amount on mine is only 5%.

Strange, I would have thought a big group like Tesco would kind of be immune to individual shops' blunders like this. Guess you got lucky!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭Pique

Still active in letterkenny. Just picked up some very nice Chateauneuf de Pap for 12e each (down from 24e) minus the 25% (although showing as 5% on receipt) made it 9e a bottle.
    Luvvly jubbly!

Advertisement