Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% off littlewoods

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Any 20% codes working today? Would they work on 3 for 2 toys?
    Discount codes are not eligible for 3 for 2, sale or marked down items.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭skeptik

KingJamsie wrote: »
    2CBH5 - 20% DISCOUNT 21/10/2012 18:44

worked for me, thank you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭DylanK

Kitty113 wrote: »
    Quote 295D3 at checkout when you place your next order.

receive 20% off with the newest released Google Nexus 7 32GB, 215.20euro paid in total :eek: BARGAIN!! thanks OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

DylanK wrote: »
    receive 20% off with the newest released Google Nexus 7 32GB, 215.20euro paid in total :eek: BARGAIN!! thanks OP :)

ah crap ..
    The code has expired and im wanting to buy a Nexus 7 aswell
    any other 20% discount codes floating about?

ah crap ..
    The code has expired and im wanting to buy a Nexus 7 aswell
    any other 20% discount codes floating about?

no not expired yet, just bought it right before i posted and the code worked.

• Advertisement

DylanK wrote: »
    no not expired yet, just bought it right before i posted and the code worked.

Would you mind to try it again?
    I've tried a few times now and to no success..

Would you mind to try it again?
    I've tried a few times now and to no success..

"295D3 - This offer code has been used previously & is invalid"

sorry :(

ok thanks
    I see for code 2BWLF :

2BWLF - This offer code is only valid for customers with a credit account.

I'm thinking of setting up a credit account just to make use of the code and pay up front.
    Are there any charges/admin costs for having a credit account with littlewoods, even though I wont be using the credit ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

ok thanks
    Are there any charges/admin costs for having a credit account with littlewoods, even though I wont be using the credit ..

There is interest on the account but that won't apply if you pay for the item in full after ordering it.

With setting up a credit account and placing your first order, check if the order has gone through and you have received a confirmation email.

If you haven't, then you may have your first credit ordered referred to the credit department to allow them check you are eligible for a credit account.

Just something worth keeping note of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Any new codes please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

• 29V8A - 10% DISCOUNT
    • 2CSKV - Buy Now Pay Later - 6 MONTHS
    Both work for credit account. The first one works with all accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

TheChevron wrote: »
    • 29V8A - 10% DISCOUNT
    • 2CSKV - Buy Now Pay Later - 6 MONTHS
    Both work for credit account. The first one works with all accounts.

Only the 10% one works

Both work for credit accounts. I just used them to buy a laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I'm thinking of setting up a credit account just to make use of the code and pay up front.

Let me share this experience with you in case it's of any use:

A friend of mine tried to set up a Littlewoods account because he wanted to buy a laptop. He used a 20% discount code and ordered €450 worth of items but the credit was refused. I think it was refused because they were suspicious of someone opening an account and maxing it out straight away (your credit limit is €400) as well as using a 20% discount with their very first order. So they refused to open a credit account for him saying he had failed the credit check.

Could you open a credit account now and wait a day or two until they have confirmed that your account is up and running before you order? That way they are less likely to refuse your order. In my friends case they didn't just refuse his order they wouldn't let him open an account. He was pissed as he was working full time at the time and when I opened my Littlewoods account I was unemployed.

If you do open a credit account and order your tablet you won't be liable for any interest charges at all if you pay it off straight away or within a week or two. If you can use that 2CSKV code then you can pay it off over 6 months without paying any interest. However, if you don't have the entire item paid off by the end of the 6 month period all the interest kicks in at once. That might not apply to you but it's useful for anyone thinking of using the code to bear in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Both work for credit accounts. I just used them to buy a laptop.

Just tried the pay later one and No Dice.

Does anyone know if you can pay off your balance early and avoid paying huge interests, or will this incur a charge?

Does anyone know if you can pay off your balance early and avoid paying huge interests, or will this incur a charge?

no not at all. I do it regularly and I've never had a charge

• Registered Users Posts: 8,863 ✭✭✭Soarer

Any new codes floating around? Will even sign up for a credit account if it gets me 20% off!

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭samina

10% off 2D4F7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Any 20% discount codes? Tks.

• Advertisement

samina wrote: »
    10% off 2D4F7

wouldn't work for me, says the code is invalid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭newwifey

Got a code for 25% off which I used to get 3ds for €149 ;) I have a credit acc and you need to spend in excess of €50. I dont know if its one of those use it once and once only codes though
    Expires tomorrow
    2CQEM

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭jim_bob

newwifey wrote: »
    Got a code for 25% off which I used to get 3ds for €149 ;) I have a credit acc and you need to spend in excess of €50. I dont know if its one of those use it once and once only codes though
    Expires tomorrow
    2CQEM

not working for me, :mad:

2CQEM - This offer code is invalid

jim_bob wrote: »
    not working for me, :mad:

2CQEM - This offer code is invalid

me neither :(

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭newwifey

Bugger :mad:
    I never ever buy anything from littlewoods from one end of the year to another and they always send me a nice discount code at xmas, which I always use. The I pay off the bill immediately so i dont get stung for their crazy interest fees.
    Bet they LOVE customers like me.:D

Advertisement