Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% off littlewoods

Options
  • 21-10-2012 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I don't know if this will work for anyone but it's worth a try! Quote 295D3 at checkout when you place your next order. Hope it works for yous let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Sorry Kitty,

Code didn't work for me. Tried it for Xmas toys to a value of €175 but would'nt work. Said code was invalid. Thanks anyway

DC

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Kitty113

That's a pity :( thought it would work, sorry :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Just tried it there as well, no joy I'm afraid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

2CBH5 - 20% DISCOUNT 21/10/2012 18:44

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Thanks for trying Jamsie but can't get that code to work either. Says the offer code is invalid.

Thanks anyway

DC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭Rezident

Kitty113 wrote: »
    I don't know if this will work for anyone but it's worth a try! Quote 295D3 at checkout when you place your next order. Hope it works for yous let me know!

Just got 20% discount on office furniture so yes it works here. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Just to clear up my attempt was successful on clothing. Good Luck guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

The discount codes only work for selected lines. So it won't include sale items or generally speaking any electrical equipment.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭sing_dumb

Ah thanks a million, this just worked for me, ( 25mins past 9, 21/12/12), got 12 e off a 60e pair of shoes. Happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

2CBH5 states that this requires a minimum order value. Anyone know what it is?

• Advertisement

kn wrote: »
    2CBH5 states that this requires a minimum order value. Anyone know what it is?
    Generally it would be 50-60 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,479 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

KingJamsie wrote: »
    2CBH5 - 20% DISCOUNT 21/10/2012 18:44

Worked for me there thanks :):P

• Registered Users Posts: 40 xdark

Kitty113 wrote: »
    It worked
    Bought laptop Samsung 355V5C-AO5UK was €459.00 after 20%off -> €367.20 good price
    Thank you Kitty :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭funnyname

xdark wrote: »
    It worked
    Bought laptop Samsung 355V5C-AO5UK was €459.00 after 20%off -> €367.20 good price
    Thank you Kitty :):):)

Don't forget this, open to all not just students

http://www.samsung.com/uk/student/

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

I love this thread- just saved €40 off a new ipod nano! Thank you so much, I'm delighted because my ipod touch died two days ago- asking me for an imaginary passcode and itunes doesn't recognise it...it was sad times.

Now just have to wait a month for delivery!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Almost made a huge saving.
    Of course Laser card comes to crash the party.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

funnyname wrote: »
    Don't forget this, open to all not just students

http://www.samsung.com/uk/student/

Claimed last year, got all the emails, never got the money.

Eathrin wrote: »
    Almost made a huge saving.
    Of course Laser card comes to crash the party.

Littlewoods accepted Laser for my ipod that I bought last night with a 20% discount code- I just got a confirmation email a few minutes ago. I presume if you get a confirmation mail, all is ok?

Also, it said in the confirmation email that it would take the whole amount from my card when I bought it but would refund me the discount around the time of delivery- when I checked my bank balance however, they had only taken the discounted amount anyway.

This is my first order with Littlewoods so it was a real learning curve- needless to say, if my ipod arrives and I've saved €40, I'll be one very happy camper.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Littlewoods accepted Laser for my ipod that I bought last night with a 20% discount code- I just got a confirmation email a few minutes ago. I presume if you get a confirmation mail, all is ok?

Also, it said in the confirmation email that it would take the whole amount from my card when I bought it but would refund me the discount around the time of delivery- when I checked my bank balance however, they had only taken the discounted amount anyway.

This is my first order with Littlewoods so it was a real learning curve- needless to say, if my ipod arrives and I've saved €40, I'll be one very happy camper.

Maestro Laser? They rejected it because of lacking 3d something.
    I think a security code was required.

• Advertisement

Yep, AIB Laser card with Maestro symbol on the back and I used the last three digits of the security code on the back. Seems to have worked just fine.

Littlewoods payment systems are registered and run in the UK. So you can't use a laser card directly linked to your bank. It has to be a laser card that's visa or mastercard debit or at least a card that can used abroad.

Quickest way to check, if the card has more than 16 digits on the front, it won't be excepted through the payment systems.

Littlewoods payment systems are registered and run in the UK. So you can't use a laser card directly linked to your bank. It has to be a laser card that's visa or mastercard debit or at least a card that can used abroad.

Quickest way to check, if the card has more than 16 digits on the front, it won't be excepted through the payment systems.

There is a Maestro symbol on it and I have used it abroad but only in an ATM machine and not at a point of sale. It's a regular Laser/ Maestro card, not Visa Debit or the like, and it worked. I have gotten an email confirmation and the money has been taken already.

If anything happens in the meantime, I will let you know, but I am pretty satisfied after the email today that all is in order and I just have to wait for delivery.

There is a Maestro symbol on it and I have used it abroad but only in an ATM machine and not at a point of sale. It's a regular Laser/ Maestro card, not Visa Debit or the like, and it worked. I have gotten an email confirmation and the money has been taken already.

If anything happens in the meantime, I will let you know, but I am pretty satisfied after the email today that all is in order and I just have to wait for delivery.
    If the card has 16 digits then it will go through or if it can be accepted abroad then it should be fine. Maestro is run by mastercard so can be accepted by Littlewoods UK systems.

Best way to make sure as well is check the online tracking information to see if the orders been dispatched. With a maestro card it should be fine, but logging into your account and checking it might be a good call.

Any 20% codes floating round?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I love this thread- just saved €40 off a new ipod nano! Thank you so much, I'm delighted because my ipod touch died two days ago- asking me for an imaginary passcode and itunes doesn't recognise it...it was sad times.

Now just have to wait a month for delivery!

Be sure to check around and compare prices. The iPod touch 5g they're selling is considerably more expensive than Apple themselves are selling it at. In fact with the 20% off code it comes in at around te same price or more expensive than Apple sell it for.

Be sure to check around and compare prices. The iPod touch 5g they're selling is considerably more expensive than Apple themselves are selling it at. In fact with the 20% off code it comes in at around te same price or more expensive than Apple sell it for.

You have to pay Apple upfront, at least with Littlewoods the cost can be broken down over a number of months.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

You have to pay Apple upfront, at least with Littlewoods the cost can be broken down over a number of months.

Yes but look at the interest rate you are paying!
    massive

I know, I did check, still comes in cheaper. I don't buy anything on credit from Littlewoods, I do think the interest rate is extortionate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Any 20% codes working today? Would they work on 3 for 2 toys?

Advertisement