Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Jericho. wrote: »
    Just started playing there a few days ago. ferrioxide36 is my username if anyone wants to gimme an add for the bonuses and stuff. Would also welcome any noobie tips but it seems fairly straightforward so far.

Tap on homer 10 times in a row and you'll get a nice surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Is this down for anyone else? Haven't been able to log in since last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Is this down for anyone else? Haven't been able to log in since last night.

Can't get in either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

im out too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭sundodger5

Can't get in either. Been trying since this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Working for me, but it's been hit and miss the last couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,823 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Was hit and miss for me too this morning. Got in though and sent them on 8 hour tasks...

I'm sitting around doing nothing so am on hourly tasks. I've gotten in no problem the last three times.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭corkie

The server is like a yoyo today, got on earlier and was able to collect and send the majority of my characters on 4 hr tasks. Now it's time to collect again. I can not get on!

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ EU Digital ID ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

I'm not able to get in at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Klim

My name is markaculle689 if anyone wants to add me.

Highly addictive this game. Read earlier in the thread that someone was making $80k a visit. Think I'm currently making around $10k.

Any tips on maximising my income, or is it simply a matter of perseverance?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

Klim wrote: »

Highly addictive this game. Read earlier in the thread that someone was making $80k a visit. Think I'm currently making around $10k.

buy houses. figure how often you can log on and buy the house which has the closest reload cycle.

then just buy rows of houses you'll have loads of money in no time.

But farming cash like that sucks the fun out of the game tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Klim wrote: »

Better off just progressing at the pace your at, soon enough you'll be at the highest level with nothing else to do. Take your time and enjoy the game.

I'm at the highest level now and cash is rolling in. Probably over 100K a day. I login once or twice a day. The more your play, the more buildings and characters build up. Cash will be rolling in in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,511 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Session on at Stu's! All 55 of my characters currently partying down at Stu's disco. On a Monday night too......ooooooh yeah!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Raging that Disco Stu is a premium character. Would love to get him but have vowed not to spend real money on this game.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Game is down for me at the mo. iOS

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

Game down for me too this morning...

So i only installed this the other day. I'm on level 9 i think.
    At about 2am the other night, me phone started blaring with Homer talkin about something or other. Then it happened again in work this morning. Happened the other night as well while sittin there watching telly.

Is this the norm? And if so, can it be turned off?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

The_B_Man wrote: »
    So i only installed this the other day. I'm on level 9 i think.
    At about 2am the other night, me phone started blaring with Homer talkin about something or other. Then it happened again in work this morning. Happened the other night as well while sittin there watching telly.

Is this the norm? And if so, can it be turned off?
    It's not the notifications that a job is done, is it? If so, you can shut them off by clicking on the item store, and then on the exclamation mark at the top right hand corner of that box, and turning off push notifications.

Cool thanks.
    Ye its the notifications of jobs done. Madness!

• Advertisement

It is pretty terrifying when you hear Homer shouting at you at 2am

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

Mars Bar wrote: »

Its worse when he just stares at you looking disappointed. That's when you know you really ****ed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

just got an 148mb update there on my ipad, whats that about anyone know? :eek: (not on ios7)

hoodwinked wrote: »
    just got an 148mb update there on my ipad, whats that about anyone know? :eek: (not on ios7)

Nothing for me.

I'm currently on iOS 7 and was just on the game there and no update. Perhaps you changed something recently and lost all the update data from TSTO. Probably just reinstalled the updates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Just building the Tooth Chipper. Five day build!

Do ye think there'll be more Krustyland buildings eventually or will it languish like Squidport?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Not sure whether it's related to the iOS7 upgrade but my game is messing up. I can get in but when you lick on anything "Store" it hangs then crashes. Weird

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Mars Bar wrote: »

Those alerts had me deleting the game after just one day.

Vojera wrote: »
    Just building the Tooth Chipper. Five day build!

Do ye think there'll be more Krustyland buildings eventually or will it languish like Squidport?

I'd say there will be, I've started to save tickets to buy land and there seems to be a lot of it. Plenty of room for a lot more buildings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭steve_r

faceman wrote: »
    Not sure whether it's related to the iOS7 upgrade but my game is messing up. I can get in but when you lick on anything "Store" it hangs then crashes. Weird

I think the answer is simple.

Stop licking your phone.

:)

Advertisement