Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 15/10/2012 to 22/01/2013

Options
1347348349350351353»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭AK333

Bet she doesn't have to work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Hang on a second, this womans husband is a GP. GP opening hours are nearly as bad as bank opening hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 SamHealy

Rare for me to be listening to Liveline and being on the net, is it always like this? The slagging is something terrible and I find it very off putting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

SamHealy wrote: »
    Rare for me to be listening to Liveline and being on the net, is it always like this? The slagging is something terrible and I find it very off putting.

yes, its compulsive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭AK333

Just heard on the news. We jailed a garlic importer for 6 years cos he owes revenue, but let serial rapists go free. Courts are mad

• Advertisement

Yakuza wrote: »
    I can see where you're coming from now, but I still maintain that there must be a way to get experience without having to work 36 hours straight, several times a week. I know from my own experience that stuff I learn at the beginning of a work day or a study session has a much greater chance of sticking in the auld noggin rather than stuff I come across at the end of such a session.

ah, they don't do it several times a week, its rostered.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 SamHealy

my friend wrote: »
    yes, its compulsive.

Not for me it isn't. Have you nothing better to do? I'm out of here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,878 ✭✭✭signostic

Ah Sam you came here on a quiet day ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

AK333 wrote: »
    Just heard on the news. We jailed a garlic importer for 6 years cos he owes revenue, but let serial rapists go free. Courts are mad
    Actually it looks like that sentence is being reviewed. Six years for what he did was totally inappropriate in my opinion, esp compared to other recent sentences for sexual offenses.

Not for me it isn't. Have you nothing better to do? I'm out of here.

I do, but as previously stated, Its compulsive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Saw this thread on the main page and noticed that it has now over 10,500 posts and still isn't closed.

Are ye people trying to break boards.ie?? :eek:

Saw this thread on the main page and noticed that it has now over 10,500 posts and still isn't closed.

this is the 3rd Thread :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

so you have gone from misquoting me to attempting to insult me

as Joe would say, 'Well done, well done'

answer to your statement here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=82826808&postcount=10543
    I wasn't attempting to insult you. I see that there is no point in attempting to argue with you.

withless wrote: »
    I wasn't attempting to insult you. I see that there is no point in attempting to argue with you.

'You are the best pedant'

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=82826809&postcount=10544

............. 'argue' - interesting choice of word, I'm merely discussing.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

bbability is asleep at the wheel:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭furiousox

Is it Sam Healy-Rae by any chance?

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 20,046 ✭✭✭✭neris

Was trolley lady booted off the phone lines coz she had a genuinely bad line or coz joe wanted to keep creating mass hysteria and outrage over the doctors? Bet there,ll be no mention off her tomorrow (unless she's a taxi driver with a suicide story)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

neris wrote: »
    Was trolley lady booted off the phone lines coz she had a genuinely bad line or coz joe wanted to keep creating mass hysteria and outrage over the doctors? Bet there,ll be no mention off her tomorrow (unless she's a taxi driver with a suicide story)

My conclusion is 'how dare she have a full trolley, when we are trying to promote the agenda that half the country is starving':D

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Caledonia

Cienciano wrote: »
    Over the last year listening to Joe, I think everyone in the country wants to work less hours and get more money

You missed the whole point, they are only ones looking for less money.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Caledonia

yes it was resolved with €€€

that €€€ arrangement has been changed, ergo the hours are an issue again

(being on call for 36 hours does not result in working 36 hours straight, why doesn't Joe call her on this?)

Do you even currently work in a hospital? That's the whole problem, during the 36 hours they usually don't get to sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

That time again people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement