Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ILoveLimerick.com what do you think of them this year?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I have taken some pics for I Love Limerick in the past & I can tell you one thing and that is that NO ONE gets paid .....

just as well :D:D:D

joking......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

I think he's great. Really, really great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I live in Clare and have never heard of it, so I'm doubting many people outside of Limerick have ever heard of it. If its as bad as it sounds I'm glad I haven't come across it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

Pumpkinseeds, it's the marmite of the world some people love it some people hate it. Like soap operas, golf, reality tv, boxing, Star Trek, country music, they all have their fans and people who think they are annoying overrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    I think he's great. Really, really great.

A great GREAT bunch of lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

I think he took his dance lessons from the Stiffmeister in American Pie the Wedding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Pumpkinseeds, it's the marmite of the world some people love it some people hate it. Like soap operas, golf, reality tv, boxing, Star Trek, country music, they all have their fans and people who think they are annoying overrated.

Ah right, I see, fupping hate marmite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Limericks wrote: »
    So last year their was a thread opened asking how people felt about ILoveLimerick.com. The thread was closed due to it getting personal and people flaming each other.

It seemed that half the crowd thought that they did a good job and half thought they didn't.

Without this turning into a personal attack thread again, what do people think of them this year?

Personally I feel not much has changed, it seems to be pretty much a mechanism of self promotion for those involved. Not so much helping Limerick but helping themselves. Ofcourse I am open to hearing the other side of the argument aswell, that is the whole point of this thread.

Here is a link to the old thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056415455

Again, please leave out the personal remarks. Don't get this thread locked like the last one!

For a site that claims to love Limerick and everything to do with Limerick...

Where is the coverage of the local sports sides(Limerick FC, Munster, Limerick Lions(basketball))

The sites seems to be very picky in what it actually promotes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

I live in Clare and have never heard of it, so I'm doubting many people outside of Limerick have ever heard of it. If its as bad as it sounds I'm glad I haven't come across it.

You live in Clare, I'd say there's a lot of things you've never heard of........

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Now now, play nice with your neighbours :)

If anyone has feedback on a website, why not go to the website and leave it? Not only will it help them improve things but they may have a reason for why things are the way things are http://www.ilovelimerick.com/contact/

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 40 soprano123

5 B Thats all ill say lads

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

That's enough of this thread.

There was a thread on this topic in the past that did not go well, this thread is going the same way now, if you want to give the group feedback, do so on their site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement