Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ace's & 8's TNA

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

aces n 8 leader is eric bischoff i think it sounds a lot like him and he loves motorbikes wcw hogwild anyone ?

He`s into wifeswapping too so maybe he & Aces and 8`s leaked the Hogan sextape

• Registered Users Posts: 28,874 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Reveal of some identities tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Reveal of some identities tonight?

I'd say so. Bound for Glory is the big one, they usually do something at it. Unless they have a secret debut, Aces and Eights will be that something.

Fully expect them to win and then they dont need to hide their faces anymore due to the match stipulations.

Also heard Jarrett is in Australia so that likely rules him out :( Unless its to throw us off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

I reckon Devon will be part of it or at least have some involvement. I'd love if they got Morrison but it's highly unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I would be very surprised if either of those names came up. I'd say D-Von is gone for good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

I would be very surprised if either of those names came up. I'd say D-Von is gone for good.
    Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

No! No!! No!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Well?

Advertisement